Twitter: Romo hosted team party at his house - Players Only

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was it a costume party? Hmmm...

mike fisher ✭ ‏@fishsports 1h1 hour ago

.@tonyromo showed yet again what a selfish/disengaged teammate he is by hosting a #Cowboys team party at his house last night.
1f609.png

CvOR6YaWIAEhW5l.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Snapchat

Tyrone, Butler, and Hitchens posted clips from the party. Showed off Tony's indoor basketball court and indoor simulation golf.
Saw a ref to indoor basketball court and thought it was a joke. Meh, I'm not on snapchat like that. They suck.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with this team? Garrett has no control. Romo should not be hosting parties. Unless it was to eat snacks and watch film. This team is not focused and will not win a Superbowl. Dez must have helped organize this. If Parcells or Jimmy were still in charge this would never happen, matter of fact a prominent player would have been cut by now to send a message to the rest of the team.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Blah.. I'm not chasing folks around social media.. I don't follow many players for this exact reason. lol

Nod to the 2014 reference, too. ;)
Its cool that you are not a cleat chaser. You just went from a 9.5 to a 10 on my scale.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the heck is wrong with this team? Garrett has no control. Romo should not be hosting parties. Unless it was to eat snacks and watch film. This team is not focused and will not win a Superbowl. Dez must have helped organize this. If Parcells or Jimmy were still in charge this would never happen, matter of fact a prominent player would have been cut by now to send a message to the rest of the team.
Crownies. C-R-O-W-N-I-E-S! :mad: Romo doesn't make snacks. They're edible works of art! :laugh:

"Eatable" lol!

Last edited:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its cool that you are not a cleat chaser. You just went from a 9.5 to a 10 on my scale.
Honestly most players social media accounts are boring.. lol There's a lot of self-promotion going on. Very little real dialogue or opinion sharing. I have to really like a player to follow him or her on social media. And most of them I don't follow. I add them to a list, so I don't see them on my real timeline. lol

plymkr

Reaction score
In my whiniest of fan whiney voice... All these team goings ons and NONE of these dudes posted anything on social media? Booo, hisss!!
What's the point of having a party if you're not going to post the details on social media to make everyone else jealous.

Get with the times Romo!

plymkr

Reaction score
Did he wait until Prescott went out of town to see his grandmother before having the party?

Just want to make sure that the jealousy perspective is still being maintained. :confused:
Dude if he did that, that would be funny and it would blow this board up. That would be a 1000 page thread, mega merged from all the other threads started over the party.

Blake

Reaction score
Did he wait until Prescott went out of town to see his grandmother before having the party?

Just want to make sure that the jealousy perspective is still being maintained. :confused:

Interesting... reeks of desperation if so.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
C once you start getting your Social Security checks you can throw events like this well done Tony!