Twitter: Romo hosted team party at his house - Players Only

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Was it a costume party? Hmmm...

mike fisher ✭ ‏@fishsports 1h1 hour ago

.@tonyromo showed yet again what a selfish/disengaged teammate he is by hosting a #Cowboys team party at his house last night.
1f609.png

CvOR6YaWIAEhW5l.jpg
Heard he kept leading Dak over to the bowl of raw oysters that were questionably warm and old. Loading his plate telling him to eat since he was looking thin. Just sayin.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with this team? Garrett has no control. Romo should not be hosting parties. Unless it was to eat snacks and watch film. This team is not focused and will not win a Superbowl. Dez must have helped organize this. If Parcells or Jimmy were still in charge this would never happen, matter of fact a prominent player would have been cut by now to send a message to the rest of the team.
Of course Dez organized it, who do you think cut up all of the carrot sticks and celery sticks for the veggie tray?

John813

Reaction score
We're on a bye week and here's Romo partying instead of getting in shape!

Why isn't he deadlifting or throwing passes?

(Not serious)

Reaction score
In my whiniest of fan whiney voice... All these team goings ons and NONE of these dudes posted anything on social media? Booo, hisss!!
what happens at the Romo residence stays at the Romo residence! Sometimes ignorance is bliss! lol ;)

Zordon

Reaction score
Blah.. I'm not chasing folks around social media.. I don't follow many players for this exact reason. lol

Nod to the 2014 reference, too. ;)
Yeah I stopped at IG. Snapchat is just too much. Sucks but I understand why athletes do it b/c it's harder to save stuff on there.