Twitter: Romo hosted team party at his house - Players Only

superonyx

Reaction score
Yeah I stopped at IG. Snapchat is just too much. Sucks but I understand why athletes do it b/c it's harder to save stuff on there.
Not getting the snap chat love.
My 14 year old son tells me it's what all the kids do:)
I haven't figured out where snapchat falls on the necessary vs narcastic index yet.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Is it possible to think that Romo's an awesome guy and super QB while thinking Dak should remain the starter at the same time or nah? :dance:
It's appropriate to apply each thing to either QB, IMO... I don't think there's a bad answer.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Wait, is this the same party at Romo's house where the meal was $54,000? No wonder, Romo is trying to collect every last penny before he is put out to pasture.;)

chagus

Reaction score
What the heck is wrong with this team? Garrett has no control. Romo should not be hosting parties. Unless it was to eat snacks and watch film. This team is not focused and will not win a Superbowl. Dez must have helped organize this. If Parcells or Jimmy were still in charge this would never happen, matter of fact a prominent player would have been cut by now to send a message to the rest of the team.
Are you serious? This is a joke reply, right?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I was invited and will happily give a quick run down of the evening. As mentioned the party was held at Tony's house and it was a pot luck dinner. Fred Beard brought sausages, Zeke brought special brownies, Beasley brought some sort of sauce, Sanchez brought tacos, Jerry brought rot gut, Nzeocha brought schnitzel, J. Crawford brought bangers and mash, Romo brought crownies, and Dez brought the party nuts but was late and cut his hand while opening them.

When I got there Randy Gregory was parking cars and Greg Hardy was working the bouncer spot at the door. I saw coach Garrett behind them quietly applauding their work, but I didn't get a chance to speak with him. I noticed Kellen Moore standing in the yard by himself. Curiously there were a couple of Eagles players laying on the front steps that I can only assume were being used as doormats. Tony has a nice pad.

Tony/Candice know how to throw a party and had plenty of entertainment. We played pin the tail on TO which I had never played before. It was fun but Witten moaned about wanting to play pin the tail on the Bennett all night. Stephen was there inhaling helium from the party balloons and making funny voices which we all laughed at. Fortunately Rico Gathers was there to retrieve balloons that had floated to the ceiling which was handy. We tried to play some darts but Jameill Showers nearly killed 3 people when he missed the dart board and sailed one through the second story mezzanine.

It was a fun night and one to remember. We all had a little too much to drink and Beasley got trashed. I tried to throw a blanket over him before I left, but you can not cover that guy. The house got pretty trashed and I think Dez made a stain on the floor. Charlotte Jones Anderson was there to clean up after her boys all evening picking up red solo cups and sweeping up monkey droppings. Being an upstanding young man Dak was in charge of keys and keeping everyone safe on the road. If you checked out he'd throw you your keys. He was great inside 40 yards but chipped the paint off a few cars further out than that. The only incident of the evening was when Dak threw T Will his keys to head home. Body catching sharp pointy objects leads to MRIs and day to day recovery.