Romo is the key

zeroburrito

Reaction score
CATCH17;2524980 said:
But I would not be shocked if he passed for 300 yards, 3 TD's, and we still find some un-earthly way to lose.

like the cardinals and Commanders?

newlander

Reaction score
BAD OLINE BAD ONLINE BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE..............IS THE MAIN CULPRIT.....I'LL SAY IT TILL THE DAY i DIE....THIS SEASON WAS RUINED MAINLY BY THE OLINE...............PROCTER, PROCTER, PROCTER, PROCTER.....

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
There's zero doubt that Romo's accuracy has been poor this year, especially over the second half of the season. Maybe his broken finger is still bothering him. Who knows. I just know he's missed open receivers far too often and the ball has sailed on him far too often. Those two interceptions against the Ravens can't be blamed on accuracy issues though. He just simply threw the ball up for grabs on those two plays. He actually just heaved the ball as far as he could and watched to see what happened. I think a heathy Barber and Felix Jones would've done wonders for us the past 4-6 games, but we won't see that until next year. If we turn the ball over tomorrow, Romo and the rest of the players will begin their off-season early.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
newlander;2525661 said:
BAD OLINE BAD ONLINE BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE, BAD OLINE..............IS THE MAIN CULPRIT.....I'LL SAY IT TILL THE DAY i DIE....THIS SEASON WAS RUINED MAINLY BY THE OLINE...............PROCTER, PROCTER, PROCTER, PROCTER.....

The O-Line hasn't been stellar by any stretch this year, but even when he has time to throw, Romo has been off more often than not this year. I don't know why, but his play hasn't been up to the level of the past year and a half.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Star4Ever;2525669 said:
The O-Line hasn't been stellar by any stretch this year, but even when he has time to throw, Romo has been off more often than not this year. I don't know why, but his play hasn't been up to the level of the past year and a half.

Bingo!!! I really don't mind the pics that much if he were hitting the open recievers as well. He's missing WIDE OPEN guys this year. It's so unlike him, he's usually extremely accurate..

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2524981 said:
All he has to do is not turn the ball over and we're fine. Especially with the Eagles offense of late.

Romo, just drive the bus for a week.

:hammer:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I wonder if Romo has been reading his press clippings too much the past year or so? I doubt it, but it's only human nature and is possible. MAYBE, he's done exactly what Parcells warned him about. Again, I don't think so, but then again, I only know what I see during games. Is he working and studying as hard as he was before he became the starting QB? I would think so, but then again, none of us know for sure. You would think that he would have to get better after now having started for over 2 1/2 years. Maybe he set the standards too high too quickly and is having a hard time maintaining the level of play he set so quickly. I don't know the answer, but I certainly wish someone would find it.