Romo makes another great decision

Haley94

Reaction score
Excerpt from Mosley's blog

This is getting completely out of hand. I heard Tony Kornheiser say that Romo was the story of the year in the NFL. And with the possible exception of Mat McBriar's rise to punting greatness, I'd have to agree.

By the way, Tony was invited to T.O.'s birthday party in Los Angeles last night, but he decided to stay home. One of my other correspondents scored an invitation, though, and I'll have more on that later.

Reaction score
Doomsday;1211327 said:
I agree what the heck is he thinking. Can I go? :lmao2:

LOL, seriously though T.O. only invites people he really likes, Romo should have went becasue not everyone gets close to T.O.

Haley94

Reaction score
No way!! I'm glad he's in the bunker healing up and getting ready. There will be plenty of LA parties and hot babes after the Superbowl!!

burmafrd

Reaction score
If he tells TO he will be busy looking at more film on NO so that he can get the ball to his WR's then TO will be quite content.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think he should have gone.

I am ok that he didnt... but we all know TO... anyways...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I know this isn't English class, but for those who truly did not know it's "should have gone."

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1211346 said:
I know this isn't English class, but for those who truly did not know it's "should have gone."

ya i agree he shoulda went

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
As long as TO gets a few more balls to drop Im sure he will be fine with Romo's decision.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1211346 said:

In an online world where we shorten words or use "u" instead of "you" and use "3" as an "E".. etc.... being anal about the correct word in the sentence is just that.... anal.... did you not know what the person meant?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
YoMick;1211410 said:
In an online world where we shorten words or use "u" instead of "you" and use "3" as an "E".. etc.... being anal about the correct word in the sentence is just that.... anal.... did you not know what the person meant?

First, incorrect grammar use is different than online abbreviations. "U" and "3" are shorthand versions of longer words. "gone" and "went" are tense differences.

Second, if you read my statement I said "but for those who truly did not know" ...

Some people truly don't know they're using the wrong term and don't mind the correction.

I know I wouldn't mind a non-condescending correction, especially if didn't know better.

It's all good. Don't get so, er, anal about others being "anal" about proper English and grammar, especially people who preface their statements to remove any trace of condescension. :)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ROMO showed leadership by thanking TO for the inviting but studying the NO gameplan.....TO will understand and respect him for that.

yennor24

Reaction score
YoMick;1211410 said:

Thank you Mick......People on message boards should not worry about spelling or grammer, if you understood what the person said then it's cool...I text somebody the other day and said thru instead of through and had to hear about it, my reply was did you understand what the **** I said.....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
yennor24;1211431 said:
Thank you Mick......People on message boards should not worry about spelling or grammer, if you understood what the person said then it's cool...I text somebody the other day and said thru instead of through and had to hear about it, my reply was did you understand what the **** I said.....

And I respect your position. But that's you.

I also come to a message board to be enlightened. And if I'm using a term incorrectly, I don't want people to feel I'm so sensitive that they can't correct me.

It aint no biggie. I was simply sharing information, not making an sweeping indictment on a person's intelligence or one's ability to communicate. :)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1211420 said:
First, incorrect grammar use is different than online abbreviations. "U" and "3" are shorthand versions of longer words. "gone" and "went" are tense differences.

Second, if you read my statement I said "but for those who truly did not know" ...

Some people truly don't know they're using the wrong term and don't mind the correction.

I know I wouldn't mind a non-condescending correction, especially if didn't know better.

It's all good. Don't get so, er, anal about others being "anal" about proper English and grammar, especially people who preface their statements to remove any trace of condescension. :)

Well until this forum becomes a dual purpose forum Cowboys/Grammar lessons... it was unnecessary....

again... I axx.... did you not understand what the poster meant?????

axx is ask... but brooklyn/ny style.... ok with you:lmao2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1211449 said:
And I respect your position. But that's you.

I also come to a message board to be enlightened. And if I'm using a term incorrectly, I don't want people to feel I'm so sensitive that they can't correct me.

It aint no biggie. I was simply sharing information, not making an sweeping indictment on a person's intelligence or one's ability to communicate. :)

As I respect yours... you could have PM'd the person(really not a big deal and I AINT making it one)... I wouldnt mind if the mods added the grammar rules in the cz rules etc... no correcting other posters on non cowboys football stuff...... I come here for Cowboys "stuff".... I have to admit... I have learned ALOT on this board.... before the board I was a abover average knowledgable fan about the game... but I have learned more from the posters who are AVID nfl'ers and cowboys afficionado's...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
yennor24;1211431 said:

LOL ur welcome