Romo or Big Ben?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's absolutely no comparison.

I mean, come on, people on this board can't even spell 'Witten' right. With Roethlisberger as our QB, I can't even begin to imagine what a nightmare CZ would become.

Give me 'Romo' any day of the week - 4 letters, spelled phonetically.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Big Ben cannot lead a team by putting them on his shoulders. Romo Can. Romo, will make the crazy play for the first down, He will get us down the field, He has the moxie and the players believe in HIm.

Ben throws the ball well only in the pocket and only when The running game is going well.. besides that that team wins with defense and running, Ben throws it like 12 times a game and pats his stats by throwing it in the redzone.

Bottom line ROMO>>>>> Anybody that isnt Brady. I believe He has more potential then Manning aswell.

call me a homer if you want.

CowTipping

Reaction score
theogt;1766024 said:
I'd rather have Romo because you can lean on him more. Roethlisberger averages 5+ attempts less per game. And over the last 2 years, when asked to throw more than 30 attempts in a game, Roethlisberger has a 65.5 QB rating. Romo, in contrast, has a 89.16 QB rating when asked to throw over 30 passes in a game.

This says it all for me. BigBen is fine when he has a lead, and can run out a game but what qb isnt?