Romo or matt cassell?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Who would you take?

Right now as it stands all jokes and stats aside. I really like Romo but He doesnt have alot of solid games, He's either hot or FREEZING COLD. Man there is ZERO consistancy.

I've seen pretty much all of Cassells games and He's very SOLID and has some nice throws. If Romo Chokes the season away I would be fine chosing cassell over ROmo.

Dont kill ME...It's just for conversation sake.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'll take Romo with Garcia as our backup. Garcia really showed how much of a warrior he was today. TB didn't lose because of him but bc of their terrible defensive play. Garcia still has a good relationship with T.O. (on the field haha) and would be one of the best backups in the league..

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
I haven't gave up on Romo yet. But im starting to realize he is a choker in big games until he proves me wrong.. Starting next week. Romo makes so many mental errors its not even funny. What pissed me off last night was how poised Joe Flacco was.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It is a moot point and conversation we are invested in Romo. Like it or not he will be our QB for a while.

I for one would love to see what he could do if the Oline actually blocked for him on a consistent basis.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
takes nothing from romo, cassell is a better qb right now, hes better than most.

Ender

Reaction score
DallasDomination;2515978 said:
Who would you take?

Right now as it stands all jokes and stats aside. I really like Romo but He doesnt have alot of solid games, He's either hot or FREEZING COLD. Man there is ZERO consistancy.

I've seen pretty much all of Cassells games and He's very SOLID and has some nice throws. If Romo Chokes the season away I would be fine chosing cassell over ROmo.

Dont kill ME...It's just for conversation sake.

Are you serious........ this is getting stupid

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Right now I would take the Patriots offensive system. Something is seriously wrong with Garrett's system. The team should not continuosly need to rely on Romo's improvising.

grp05

Reaction score
There's no reason to pick until we see Cassell in the playoffs. Romo big problem is that he doesn't win late in the season. If Cassell and the Patriots go out in the first round this year, there's not a single reason to choose him over Romo.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Cassell is having an incredible season no doubt. if it werent for Brady being their QB, he would be considered their Franchise QB

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Ender;2515995 said:
Are you serious........ this is getting stupid
Dead serious. Are you saying cassell sucks? Because if you are then I dont know what to say....Buahahahahhahaa:lmao:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2516001 said:
I dont think dallas fans can take another Choke and long off-season. I know I sure can't.

Blaming all of Dallas' late season failures on Romo is a joke! The whole team has been a let down on offense, defense and special teams. You cant play sloppy football vs good defensive teams like the Ravens or Steelers.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Geez....this IS Romo's second full year of being the QB. I'm still sticking with the 3 year plan....

Cassell has done better than I think that anybody could have imagined....but I still wouldn't take Cassell over Romo.....

The Panch

Reaction score
To piggyback what others have said, Id take the system. Cassell is still a primarily check down guy and when he goes deep, just as many bad things happen as good things.

bysbox1

Reaction score
Doomsday;2515993 said:
It is a moot point and conversation we are invested in Romo. Like it or not he will be our QB for a while.

I for one would love to see what he could do if the Oline actually blocked for him on a consistent basis.

I would love to see what Romo could do is we had a game plan that actually played to the strengths of our offense.

Oline blocking is not the problem. It's the playcalling coming from the coaching staff.