Romo or matt cassell?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Cassell is only doing good because of coaching right?

is that the point some of you are making?

Just discount the 3+ TD and 350+ yard games he's had...He has no talent, He's a product of coaching.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2516270 said:
Oh please....Some of these Homers are funny. Say somethng that doesnt include Romo comming down from the heavens in a Golden Chariot and everybody gets all upset.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ROMO is inconsistant and untill he proves otherwise He will continue to be labeled a Choker By the haters and a Inconsistant under achiever by the realists.

END of story.

Saying calling for Cassel over Romo is epically stupid is not homerism, its called being mildly ****ing observant

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Oh please....Some of these Homers are funny. Say somethng that doesnt include Romo comming down from the heavens in a Golden Chariot and everybody gets all upset.

END of story.

I love how you think this hyper-exaggeration is impressing anyone....and to top it off you've used the ol' 'END of story' crap. Like you have the final word on anything pertaining to this team. Guess what? It's not...and you don't.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ROMO is inconsistant and untill he proves otherwise He will continue to be labeled a Choker By the haters and a Inconsistant under achiever by the realists.

END of story.

Did you watch the end of that game?

Romo was battling late and was clutch down the stretch against the best d in the league.

Defense lost us that game late.

Romo kept us in that game late.

Stop trolling

DallasDomination

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2516296 said:
Saying calling for Cassel over Romo is epically stupid is not homerism, its called being mildly ****ing observant

Read my original post. If Romo Does not prove His worth against the eagles and Actually does something in the playoffs I wouldnt mind a Change. Nobody is calling for heads here. Get real MAN. You are taking it way to far and out of context.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
CATCH17;2516301 said:

Romo was battling late and was clutch down the stretch against the best d in the league.

Stop trolling

Now I'm a troll?

GET real man You are no more of a fan then ME.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasDomination;2516289 said:
Cassell is only doing good because of coaching right?

is that the point some of you are making?

Just discount the 3+ TD and 350+ yard games he's had...He has no talent, He's a product of coaching.

Partly talent... Partly coaching... Partly their system.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'll take Romo each and every time, hands down. This isn't even something I'd debate for even a moment.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Hopefully romo Plays good in Philly and From there on out. I really hope He does.That's the fan in me..That's what I hope for. But in reality he hasnt showed me anything other then being super inconsistant.

call me a troll if you want...:confused:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
CATCH17;2516301 said:

Stop trolling

:laugh2:

Romo being clutch my ***...

This team lost this game... Romo and the offense finally showed up in the 4th quarter. The defense stopped playing in the 4th quarter and the ST didn't even show up to the game. You have to play for 60 mins...