Romo or matt cassell?

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
bysbox1;2516038 said:
I would love to see what Romo could do is we had a game plan that actually played to the strengths of our offense.

Oline blocking is not the problem. It's the playcalling coming from the coaching staff.

True.. But Romo has to learn to take care of the damn ball.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Let me be honest, Tony Romo deserves all the criticism he gets for his bad decisions. However, any quarterback not named Romo would get killed with this Oline. That goes for Manning and Brady. I would rather have Romo over Cassell with this Oline.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2515997 said:
Right now I would take the Patriots offensive system. Something is seriously wrong with Garrett's system. The team should not continuosly need to rely on Romo's improvising.

man this post is so on the money..if romo could not by time like he does,even with your so called talent you would be average at best..this teams talent is so overrated..

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
redskins1;2516054 said:
man this post is so on the money..if romo could not by time like he does,even with your so called talent you would be average at best..this teams talent is so overrated..

How does it feel to be officially eliminated from the playoffs?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
redskins1;2516054 said:

I'm crushed that a Skins fan would say this. But I actually agree a little for some of them.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
First, in reality, there is no choice because we just gave Romo a huge load of guaranteed money...he is our QB...period. Matt Cassell will bring a lot of loot in free agency from a team that needs a starter...I'd expect Minnesota to make a play for him.

Second, Matt Cassell is having a great year for a backup, but let's not forget he's in an offense that carried that team to 16-0 and records for points last season.

No offense to TO, but Randy Moss is still the greatest WR in the NFL, hands down...no one can cover him. Then you have the incredible midget man, who is so super quick, no one can really cover him either, especially not in the slot. Cassell throws a lot of short passes that get turned into long scores, and he throws a lot of deep balls to Moss, who still finds a way to beat double coverage and catch anything up in the air.

Cassell is a great story, and I hope he signs for megamillions, but he won't find it so easy with his next team. It won't be Dallas...right now Peyton Manning could be a free agent, and Dallas couldn't go after him.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Doomsday;2515993 said:
It is a moot point and conversation we are invested in Romo. Like it or not he will be our QB for a while.
quote]

That's not true. He COULD be replaced in a minute.

We need a smart QB out there, and Romo is just dumb. There is nothing blocking or coaching can do to help him.
He is what he is. A disaster waiting to happen...

If only JJ would wake up...:bang2:

The Panch

Reaction score
Joe Realist;2516190 said:
Romo with the Patriots coaching staff and ownership. Wes Welker too!
I seriously believe if we had a guy even half as talented as Wes is in the slot, we wouldnt have nearly as many problems with our offense. Akk we have is homerun hitters with no check down receivers.

gmb85

Reaction score
I would like Cassell's O-Line and see what Romo can do with it. But seriously I haven't seen Cassell enough to make the decision between the two.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
gmb85;2516202 said:
I would like Cassell's O-Line and see what Romo can do with it. But seriously I haven't seen Cassell enough to make the decision between the two.
the guy played in the snow and actually completed passes to his own team. romo would of fumbled twice and threw 3 ints easy

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Troll post all the way. I can't believe this isn't deleted.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Tony Romo is a very good quarterback.

Matt Cassell is literally being coached by a Hall of Fame Coach.

Matt Cassell also has a better Offensive Coordinator than we do.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2516234 said:
I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Tony Romo is a very good quarterback.

Matt Cassell is literally being coached by a Hall of Fame Coach.

Matt Cassell also has a better Offensive Coordinator than we do.

We arent having this conversation, we are making fun of this conversation. Get with the program!

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2516235 said:
We arent having this conversation, we are making fun of this conversation. Get with the program!

:lmao2:

Matt Cassell, but only if the we get the Patriots video stash as well.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
BigDFan5;2516191 said:
yay a new nominee for the "Epic Stupid" sub-forum!

Oh please....Some of these Homers are funny. Say somethng that doesnt include Romo comming down from the heavens in a Golden Chariot and everybody gets all upset.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!....ROMO is inconsistant and untill he proves otherwise He will continue to be labeled a Choker By the haters and a Inconsistant under achiever by the realists.

END of story.