Romo out for the season *merge*

KB1122

Reaction score
Wow, that's a new way to choke. He didn't wait this time, did he? :)

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
Wow. I really didn't see this coming......

I feel bad for tony....how many chances does he have anymore ?

Well. That's a legitimate excuse......can't go. Can't go. I wonder how serious this is,...??

Time to draft a QB!!!!! This game could be like a warm up, stretch game for the eagles.....

If they get a chance to put up 70. I'm guessing they will......

Novacek84

Reaction score
Well, now we really find out how this offense looks Romo free. Should be interesting. The soap opera never ends.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
This might be a blessing in disguise. As another poster mentioned, they will probably go run heavy. They will probably have their playmakers on offense get the ball early and let them make plays instead of Orton. Pretty much the same philosophy as Philly getting Jackson and McCoy the ball early and let them rack up the YAC.

Problem with that is that Philly knows we're gonna be focusing on the run, and will adjust accordingly. I think we should actually surprise them a bit and pass frequently.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This might be a blessing in disguise. As another poster mentioned, they will probably go run heavy. They will probably have their playmakers on offense get the ball early and let them make plays instead of Orton. Pretty much the same philosophy as Philly getting Jackson and McCoy the ball early and let them rack up the YAC.

And the Eagles will also put 8 or 9 in the box. Orton can't get the ball down the field.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Well guys... at least we'll have an "excuse" if we lose next week and won't have to listen to the media blame it on a Romo choke job. :rolleyes:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sturm ‏@SportsSturm 5m
I might remind you that Dez Bryant was ruled out for season last year, though. He played plenty after that, so let's not Twitter ourselves.
@smartfootball Last year some local media people announced Dez out for year after Bengals game. He played through it. But, Adam is good.
But, Schefter does not have a record of butchery when it comes to this stuff.

mldardy

Reaction score
Not quite buying this yet. I'll wait for the Cowboys/Garrett to confirm it.

Paul78

Reaction score
Problem with that is that Philly knows we're gonna be focusing on the run, and will adjust accordingly. I think we should actually surprise them a bit and pass frequently.

That philosophy is the exact reason why the GB game ended how it did.