Romo out for the season *merge*

revospeed

Reaction score
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first saw it on ESPN. Oh well, Orton has been a playoff quarterback before, hasn't he?

rybee

Reaction score
how does shefter get all these scoops. Is there someone in the doctor's room who's telling him this? lol

khiladi

Reaction score
jimmy-swaggart-crying-sinned-o.gif

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
I wonder if NBC will flex the game again. lol

Lol. Serves NBC right. I hate night games, especially NBC. And the fact they can flex the schedule, to Fox's financial detriment. The only good thing is Joe Buck isn't on.

KB1122

Reaction score
This organization has a bad habit about not being candid about injuries.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Lol. Serves NBC right. I hate night games, especially NBC. And the fact they can flex the schedule, to Fox's financial detriment. The only good thing is Joe Buck isn't on.

Oh, I disklike Joe Buck.....

Nation

Reaction score
Romo hasn't looked right the last few games. I wonder if he's had a nagging injury we are unaware of. I can't believe people are writing us off with Orton. Orton can play good football. The way Romo has looked I don't think this is that much of a drop in production. Ok, now tell me how wrong I am...

For what it is worth it meant a 7 point swing in the betting line

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The more I think about this situation, the more I'm oddly more intrigued by Sundays game... I'm actually kind of excited to see how the team/Orton reacts to this now.

KB1122

Reaction score
One thing is true .... whatever you think about Romo .... this is one big reason that you don't put huge money into quarterbacks beyond the age of 34 or so.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
At least Kyle gets an entire week to prepare. It's not entirely fair to him to have to hop off the bench in Week 17. But Kyle is still an NFL quarterback and we still have a game to play. No one's asking him to go to the Super Bowl. But I still believe he can come in and win one game for us.

EvilJerry88

Reaction score
Yep, another opponent missing a key starter for the Eagles just to add to their hype machine.

How will the media spin this one? Perhaps suggest that Romo was afraid to play the Eagles?

Because everybody knows the Cowboys didn't catch any breaks... In the form of 4 back up QB's.

romomania

Reaction score
if this back injury ties with the previous one...our GM screwed up big by giving Romo that huge extension.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
One thing is true .... whatever you think about Romo .... this is one big reason that you don't put huge money into quarterbacks beyond the age of 34 or so.

good thing he is 33 =)

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Might force the Cowboys to draft a QB in the 1st or 2nd round.