Romo out for the season *merge*

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
The Cowboys are now almost guaranteed to draft a QB somewhere in the upcoming draft. Well with Jerry who knows!

cej757

Reaction score
If Romo has some sort of Herniated Disc injury this could be a career ending injury. Romo may have cashed in right before getting that back surgery in the offseason.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not sure about all the "hater" posts. Plenty of fans are sick of Tony melting down in win or go home games and giving some others away, but I've never heard a fan, other than immediately after frustration, saying Tony wasn't our best QB or that Orton is better.

We had little chance this week with all the injuries on D and Lee not cleared to practice, but it. Is what it is...I'm excited to see how the team and coaches respond. Win or lose, it will still be a fun game.

No way we draft a QB instead of D due to Tony's injury. You cannot survive with a horrible D...build up the D....see what Orton has, draft a guy to develop round 5 or later.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Good grief. Well just so he's back for the ProAm Golf Tournament this next summer. That's what's important.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
People can make all the "choke" jokes they want but one thing they absoloutely can NEVER question this guys toughness. NEVER.

Nomad

Reaction score
We have a decent backup QB compared to most teams who have nobodies. And at least he has a week to get ready instead of cold off the bench during the game.

khiladi

Reaction score
This might be some sort of Jason Garrett coaching strategy for fooling the Eagles defense...

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Never did think Garrett was going to be fired. Now, this cinches it.

No way Jones fires Garrett with all of these injuries. He did a great job of getting this bunch of wounded warriors to the big game for the division. Now, their field general goes down.

If we lose this weekend, the reason we lose the division is now evident for all to see - it is injuries...

If we win this weekend, Garrett is the reason..

Although I believe Jones was going to keep him, no matter what happens this weekend. Now, Jones gets to save face...

lol, and so it begins.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first saw it on ESPN. Oh well, Orton has been a playoff quarterback before, hasn't he?

Actually, no he hasn't. Led the Bears to the playoffs in 2005, but Sexy Rexy started the game.

Western

Reaction score
Note to Jerry & his cohorts ~ prepare for the future.
An aging QB with back problems.

Draft a QB (Bortles, McCarron, Mettenberger, Boyd, Murray, Manziel, Garoppolo, Morris, etc.).