Romo Pulls Off the Impossible! (Giants vs. Cowboys 2015, Week 1)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Actually, after looking at the history, that Pittsburgh game is about the closest it gets for Dak for a similar kind of situation. Dak has had other far more impressive drives later in games (like that NYG with the pass to Bease), but nothing really with that down to the wire, time running out, desparation type drive. The only real example is that Pitt game, which, like I said, is not really comparable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, after looking at the history, that Pittsburgh game is about the closest it gets for Dak for a similar kind of situation. Dak has had other far more impressive drives later in games (like that NYG with the pass to Bease), but nothing really with that down to the wire, time running out, desparation type drive. The only real example is that Pitt game, which, like I said, is not really comparable.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He drove his team down the field lol. What’s the difference between handing off to Zeke for a touchdown or throwing a pass to Dunbar and him getting a bunch of yac?
If you don't understand the difference, then you have mountains to learn about football before you can discuss this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you don't understand the difference, then you have mountains to learn about football before you can discuss this.
Uhh I hate when y'all do this when someone asks you a question. The whole "I don't have a answer to your question so i'm going to pretend i'm smarter than you when i'm barely a functioning adult" stuff y'all do. Either answer the question or don't its truly fine.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not the same kind of finish.

Had lots of time after the onside kick.
A come from behind win is a come from behind win. I don't know what you're trying to prove. You never post nothing about the Cowboys just anti Dak and pro Romo stuff. That's it. Why not just show up here every time Dak loses or performs poor?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
A come from behind win is a come from behind win. I don't know what you're trying to prove. You never post nothing about the Cowboys just anti Dak and pro Romo stuff. That's it. Why not just show up here every time Dak loses or performs poor?
Way to not understand the thread.

I post plenty of Cowboys things not related to Dak or Romo.

I'm not even knocking Dak, but you can't help yourself because of your infatuation.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Uhh I hate when y'all do this when someone asks you a question. The whole "I don't have a answer to your question so i'm going to pretend i'm smarter than you when i'm barely a functioning adult" stuff y'all do. Either answer the question or don't its truly fine.
It's impossible to answer a question for someone who doesn't understand basic concepts of the game.

You think handing the ball off is equivalent to throwing passes for a QB.

You're suggesting all end game situations are the same, no matter the circumstances. Time, points, timeouts, etc. All the same.

There is no having a discussion with that kind of thinking.

I don't have the weeks it would take to educate you up to a point where you would understand. You have to be deprogrammed first.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Way to not understand the thread.

I post plenty of Cowboys things not related to Dak or Romo.

I'm not even knocking Dak, but you can't help yourself because of your infatuation.
You don't but its ok. Let's not pretend like you don't have an agenda lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's impossible to answer a question for someone who doesn't understand basic concepts of the game.

You think handing the ball off is equivalent to throwing passes for a QB.

You're suggesting all end game situations are the same, no matter the circumstances. Time, points, timeouts, etc. All the same.

There is no having a discussion with that kind of thinking.

I don't have the weeks it would take to educate you up to a point where you would understand. You have to be deprogrammed first.
Yep. All end game situations are the same. No one says "Oh Tom Brady isn't that great because he dumped off to Gronkowksi and he ran for 45 yards"....no one does. Nobody analyzes comeback wins. Its just some crap you people do to discredit Dak.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Yep. All end game situations are the same. No one says "Oh Tom Brady isn't that great because he dumped off to Gronkowksi and he ran for 45 yards"....no one does. Nobody analyzes comeback wins. Its just some crap you people do to discredit Dak.
Like I said...deprogramming is needed.