Romo to GB speculation

dfense

Reaction score
Its already begun. Will GreenBay reach out to the fellow Wisconsiner?

movaughn88

Reaction score
To be honest, I really bad part of me wants it to happen. I used to defend this guy while he gave all he had for us every Sunday.

I say that it's a "bad part" of me because it's only so everyone on here can finally stop with the "bring him back" angst, when he's broken physically on the field within a few games behind GB's OL.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
As much as I’d love a Romo comeback I’d hate to see him playing for the bad guys. And it’s not a great idea bc of their line, but it’d sure be interesting to see him in a Packers jersey. He’s always had a little Favre in him.

erod

Reaction score
Let's see....

Both offensive tackles just got hurt again. They can't run the ball. The defense is below average. And Marty B is there.

Sounds like the Cowboys of many years that dang near got Tony killed.

The only team Tony would consider is Dallas, and that's only if Dak was out for the season and the Cowboys were in a good playoff position.

Otherwise, why would he do it?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Its already begun. Will GreenBay reach out to the fellow Wisconsiner?
ahwg.gif

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Better shot of being struck by lighting. NOAA says about 234 people in the US are struck annually, so that's about 234 out of about 573,000,000.

;)

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
I hope not. He's certainly a better QB than what they currently have. I want GB, and their fans to remain miserable, experiencing a losing skid.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Why on earth would Romo go there? They have a terrible OL and he hasn't played a snap in the regular season in going on 2 years. Why would the Packers even consider that? It's all for sports talk headlines but Romo's career is done.

Their backup is in his 3rd year and he played good in this preseason. They are rolling with him for the time Rodgers is done, no matter how long it will be.

Nav22

Reaction score
Not only do I think it could happen, I think it WILL happen IF...

1) Hundley struggles again next week vs the Saints. The Packers have a Week 7 bye, so the timing would be perfect to bring Romo in after Week 6.

2) Rodgers is out for the season. Romo won't want to simply keep the seat warm only to be replaced late in the regular season.

3) The Packers call. I think the Packers are more likely to say no than Romo is. He's a Wisconsin guy and grew up cheering for Favre. This would be a dream come true for him, and that's why I hope it happens.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Better shot of being struck by lighting. NOAA says about 234 people in the US are struck annually, so that's about 234 out of about 573,000,000.

;)
Wow!,,, last time I'd checked our population just broke the 350 million mark,,,:huh:,,,I've definitely noticed a massive influx of A-HOLES in the general populace the last few years thougho_O

Nav22

Reaction score
Why on earth would Romo go there? They have a terrible OL and he hasn't played a snap in the regular season in going on 2 years. Why would the Packers even consider that? It's all for sports talk headlines but Romo's career is done.

Their backup is in his 3rd year and he played good in this preseason. They are rolling with him for the time Rodgers is done, no matter how long it will be.
He played New Year's Day 2017 at Philly.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He is never coming out of the booth....................NEVER

He is guaranteed 5m+ forever