"Romo to Witten for No Gain"

links18

Reaction score
Followed by: "Romo to Hana For a Loss" and "Romo to Harris for One Yard." And that about sums up the pathetic nature of the Jason Garrett/Bill Callahan offense.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The plays are designed horribly and they don't work. Why is Romo throwing two yard passes at everybody's feet? We need to figure out how to get rid of the ball quicker instead of relying on those long developing routes with an Oline that can't sustain blocks.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
This offense is a joke... The QB doesn't have command of the offense which is a problem!

playmakers

Reaction score
Romo bails on plays way too often imo. Especially, in the first half. This is the first year he's done so imo. We are a mess.

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
I might be in the minority, but with the number of key injuries on both sides, it amazes me this team is at a .500 let alone share the division lead.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I might be in the minority, but with the number of key injuries on both sides, it amazes me this team is at a .500 let alone share the division lead.

look at who we have beat.

but yea..i feel ya.

spencer and ratliff really let this team down.

austin as well

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Yea I don't know why or when Romo decided to get happy feet but that's been one of the biggest disappointments in this offense.

It seems to me he started getting jumpy after the late hit in the giants game that looked like he make have broken or bruised his ribs. Ever since the first game, he seemed to hear the foot steps.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Witten is only effective on a 2-5 yard out route. They were sitting on it tonight. I don't see how you can double Dez and Witten, and still not have anyone else open.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It seems to me he started getting jumpy after the late hit in the giants game that looked like he make have broken or bruised his ribs. Ever since the first game, he seemed to hear the foot steps.

That may have been when I noticed it as well. We paid him to be a guns linger. Not a scary game manager. I just don't know why he's resulted into this type of play.

links18

Reaction score
That may have been when I noticed it as well. We paid him to be a guns linger. Not a scary game manager. I just don't know why he's resulted into this type of play.

Afraid of throwing the back breaking pick. Was it my imagination of did we just get blown out in a game in which we didn't turn the ball over one time?

DCfaninDC

Reaction score
look at who we have beat.

but yea..i feel ya.

spencer and ratliff really let this team down.

austin as well

Don't forget about Waters, and the secondary has been playing musical chairs. I am sorry as i don't mean to offend people who are pissed off after a loss. But you really do need some quality starters to be competitive and beat good NFL teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Afraid of throwing the back breaking pick. Was it my imagination of did we just get blown out in a game in which we didn't turn the ball over one time?

That's been the story all year though. No aggressiveness but he's not throwing picks. I mean that's fine if you have a defense that you can rely on to shut offenses down but we don't. Romo hasn't thrown picks all year but he hasn't been aggressive enough to do so either. I never minded him throwing picks. He's a gunsligner. I was willing to live with that aspect of his game. It was the backbreaking picks in the 4th quarter that hurt but there's absolutely no reason why this offense and Romo aren't more aggressive. And the funny thing is, he's thrown like 5 or 6 picks all year and they've been comeback routes to Terrance Williams that corners just sit on. He never gets a pick for throwing to Dez.