When winning Romo has thrown 9 tds, 4 ints
When Losing Romo has thrown 9 tds , 3 ints

When winning Flacco has thrown 10 tds, 2 ints
When Losing Flacco has thrown 2 tds , 7 ints / 1 td, 3 ints when tied

In first 10 attempts Romo has thrown 6 tds, 4 ints
In attempts 21-30 Romo has thrown 9 tds, 2 ints

In first 10 attempts Flacco has thrown 2 tds, 5 ints
In attempts 21-30 Flacco has thrown 7 tds, 4 ints

What this essentially means is that if we are able to jump on them early and get some quick scores early, the Ravens production really comes down. The caveat being that we need to keep Romo from throwing early interceptions. So we need to jump out early but do it with high percentage passes, screens and draws.

On defense - We need to to rush Flacco and keep coverage tight, and we may be able to pick one and take it the house. Further putting Baltimore in a play from behind position. They are going to run until they need to pass so keeping them in 3rd and long situations is vital.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
l0ngsh0t;2506066 said:
Just some stats to consider

Romo has thrown 17 tds, 4 ints at home / 7 tds, 7 ints away
Flacco has thrown 4 tds, 7 ints at home / 9 tds, 5 ints away

When winning Romo has thrown 9 tds, 4 ints
When Losing Romo has thrown 9 tds , 3 ints

When winning Flacco has thrown 10 tds, 2 ints
When Losing Flacco has thrown 2 tds , 7 ints / 1 td, 3 ints when tied

In first 10 attempts Romo has thrown 6 tds, 4 ints
In attempts 21-30 Romo has thrown 9 tds, 2 ints

In first 10 attempts Flacco has thrown 2 tds, 5 ints
In attempts 21-30 Flacco has thrown 7 tds, 4 ints

What this essentially means is that if we are able to jump on them early and get some quick scores early, the Ravens production really comes down. The caveat being that we need to keep Romo from throwing early interceptions. So we need to jump out early but do it with high percentage passes, screens and draws.

On defense - We need to to rush Flacco and keep coverage tight, and we may be able to pick one and take it the house. Further putting Baltimore in a play from behind position. They are going to run until they need to have to pass so keeping them in 3rd and long situations is vital.

If Dallas can stop their running game we will do just fine. Flacco is not going to carry them without a running game

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2506068 said:
If Dallas can stop their running game we will do just fine. Flacco is not going to carry them without a running game

:hammer:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I noticed 1 stat on Flacco he has had 7 games where he threw the ball at least 28 times in the game and Balt lost 5 of those games. I think Flacco has a future but right now the Ravens rely on the defense and their running game

l0ngsh0t

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2506068 said:

Even better - Score two touchdowns right away, and they won't be able to run the rest of the night. The will be playing catch up. The we unleash Ware and he gets the sack record in one night.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I worry about Baltimore's defense scoring more than their offense.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Future;2506162 said:

+1

I've been worried about that more all week.

l0ngsh0t

Reaction score
I personally believe that if we get up two scores - we can run it the rest of the night. We won't have to worry about interceptions after that.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Flacco will flex that huge arm he has a few times, so I hope we're ready to defend the deep ball. The key really is the running game, if we can stop them from running, we have a very good shot.

That, and giving Romo some time and keeping him from getting beat up.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Future;2506162 said:
same here... Lovely weather were getting here :laugh2:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I believe that another key to this game will be takeaways. If we can get 2 or 3 extra possessions, especially on their side of the field, I think we'll be able to get some points.

Keep their defense on the field and we'll be able to run them to death in the 4th quarter the way we did the Gints.