Romo vs Prescott: W-L Record when throwing 400+ yards

khiladi

Reaction score
Boy I never said I was "done with you"...you acting like you my girlfriend or something....if I was done I would've blocked you. You're the one who does this. I just say you are a liar and then you get upset.

I’m the one upset, yet here you are once again. Now using the term ‘boy’.

Every so often you post the “I don’t know why I try, liar” routine and then disappear only to reappear when I get In your feels again, with nothing but personal attacks. Last I checked I said Dak has never had Garrett calling plays, an all-pro line and a RG of which the play-action is heavily based. NOBODY defends Mahomes or defender Romo like they do or did Dak. All your imaginary equivalent scenarios are just that imaginary.

And Sammy Watkins is over-rated mediocrity that did nothing all year last year, but happened to show up in the Sb, while Mahomes carried teams on his back all through the playoffs that had actual good defenses..

Flamma

Reaction score
I am and always was a Romosexual! Loved the QB. But I am warming up to Dak despite my criticism of him. The one thing I really like about Dak over Romo is that he protects the ball. I was always on edge with Romo, not Dak. If Dak throws a pick I'm shocked. I like that. So I am a Dak fan in that I am rooting for him to succeed. Dak and Zeke are also incredibly durable. Think about that. When do we have to worry about our QB and RB? It's almost a given that they will be there. As opposed to Romo and Murray, who I loved. But they were flaky. Injuries at any time.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Goes to show just how horrific those defenses were that Jerry trotted out during the Romo years
We already talked about this fake news. Tony Romo played with a Top 10 ranked Cowboy defenses 5 times (4 as a starter). 8 times with a Top 15 ranked Cowboys defense.

He is the only Cowboys QB that had an NFL record 13 Pro Bowl players and did not win a playoff game.

Ask Romo can he spell C A B O. But back then I would have gone to Cabo with Jessica Simpson...After the GAME!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And there you go. If Dak leads the WR, its that he leads him too much. Last week it was Dak's fault that he didn't lead Lamb enough. Yet both passes were caught.

How about the pass to Shultz? That was a thing of beauty.

Based on this performance and others over the last 5 years this team is NEVER out of it with Dak at QB. The bus driver comments are now null and void.

Is a not Dakasexual or Dak Hater...let me say that pass to Amari was beautiful.

The thing is Dak has to do that in a crowd. There it' didnt; matter if it was on the numbers, behind, ahead. Coop was so side open ridiculous. But a lot of times, leading the receiver matters a great deal especially YAC. Just letting the receiver continue his momentum and in fact build it...as little as it may be, may mean the difference between a td and stalled drive. Or..... 4th down stall.

If Dak can get consistent with that.....he'd be an extremely dangerous QB.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was always a little reserved with Tony. I liked him more as he got older.

Tony had several games with huge stats that ended with his mistake after he’d already had to come back on the field and win the game for the 2nd, 3rd time.

he played with some horrible defenses.

Yep...that's the way I recall it too. Someone trotted out some "he always played with top ten defenses" stats...but that doesn't mean they didn't cave at critical times. Simple abuse of stats.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's another slow one.....:laugh:

Y'all blood pressure going through the roof with how salty y'all are right now lol.

Imagine...that this guy thinks he disturbs other people so much. He is such an easy mark for himself.

And okay....yeah...so what?...if fans like "their guy". I think it;'s how being a fan works. You have some favorites, which means you have some not so favorites. That don't line up with YOUR favorites. The nerve of them people.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Imagine...that this guy thinks he disturbs other people so much. He is such an easy mark for himself.

And okay....yeah...so what?...if fans like "their guy". I think it;'s how being a fan works. You have some favorites, which means you have some not so favorites. That don't line up with YOUR favorites. The nerve of them people.
Here's another one. Now you are attempting to troll me. And you are going to wonder why I called you a troll? Because you act like one.....you do this every damn time and I don't get it.

khiladi

Reaction score
We already talked about this fake news. Tony Romo played with a Top 10 ranked Cowboy defenses 5 times (4 as a starter). 8 times with a Top 15 ranked Cowboys defense.

He is the only Cowboys QB that had an NFL record 13 Pro Bowl players and did not win a playoff game.

Ask Romo can he spell C A B O. But back then I would have gone to Cabo with Jessica Simpson...After the GAME!

Pro Bowl is voted by the fans.. just stop.. guys like Columbo, Gurode, Davis were journeymen OL or busts that never sniffed a pro bowl until Romo came..

Romo had Garrett as a play caller. Romo, in Garrett’s last season, was the last ranked offense in rushing attempts and bottom 5 in play action. The Giants with Garrett are back to that and Garrett had Barkley averaging a yard a game until he tore his ACL.

in 2010, Dallas was the 32nd ranked scoring defense, in Garrett’s last year as play caller, 24th. The only time they were legitimate was when Wade was here and the problems were actual Garrett’s HIGH-TO offense that kept giving the ball back to the opposing team.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

The guy is so corny and soft.

He once reported a post I had with a satire video of Dak being Top 100 and begged people not to click play “warning...warning....don’t watch!!!! It’s a triiiiiiiick!”

He’s supposedly a grown man.

Nexx

Reaction score
having to bring down Romo to try to shine light to Dak is pathetic. Same team, same coaches, I will take Romo 10 times out of 10 over Dak to be my starting QB.

rags

Reaction score
Cant we just have love for both romo and dak? Can't we just appreciate that the cowboys will have had two decades of qb play that can get you to the post season?

This one or the other talk is nonsense.

Agreed.

Anyone remember the years after Aikman retired? What the QB situation was like here?