Romo vs The Weather

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2460695 said:
But that doesn't mean Romo can't be very effective moving the chains with short passes to Witten and even Barber..

And that's what scares me a bit. To me when you talk about weaknesses that our offense has one is that it hasn't shown the ability to me to march down the field like for example a west coast offense does.

That doesn't mean we don't have the talent to do it. But it seems like with the players we have (Romo especially) they tend to go for the big play. And of course that's the way the offense is build. very vertical very attacking thats the style Garrett has implemented it.

The problem is it seems to me that if the big plays are taken away by opposing defenses the players (especially Romo) tend to get frustrated very fast. They don't seem to have the calmness to "work" for the score.

Of corse there where drives where we marched down the whole field. But that's not my point. Even in those drives we often have playes that go for 10 or more yds. We don't have drives (maybe a few) where we really go down the field with 4-5 yd passes and runs.

And that i think will be our biggest challenge in Pittsburg. I think Pittsburg will take away the run and the big play and make us work for the score. If we can stay calm i think Pittsburgh wont be able to stop our offense.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheEnigma;2460072 said:
Romo vs the Weather

Bind all of us together
Ablaze of hope and free

No storm or heavy weather
Will rock the boat youll see

The time has come to close your eyes
And still the wind and rain

For the one who will be king
The watcher in the ring

It is you.... Romo....

It
Is
You

alancdc

Reaction score
Playing college in Illinois isn't exactly like playing at UCLA. I am sure he will be fine.