Romo was the GOAT

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You, @Aviano90, and @Streetwise are the 3 stooges of anti-Romo idiocy.
LOL. You should start charging me rent with how often I occupy your brain cells. That said, you're a piss ant in my world and have contributed absolutely zero to the message boards...this one or the old one. I even appreciate people with differing opinions, yet you do nothing except whine about people you disagree with. You sure you shouldn't change your profile picture to a Toyota Prius? It matches your online persona better than that truck, unless you're planning on giving it a shiny new pink paint job.

jsb357

Reaction score
I believe all Cowboy fans are in a bad mood this season. Who can blame us other than Browns fans?

and not without reason...

cowboyec

Reaction score
Roger Staubach...always be the G.O.A.T. for me.

loved #9...he was this generations Don Meredith....people didn't realize how good they were til they weren't around.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Hands down make no mistake about it.
1. Romo
2. Brady
3. Montana
After that the argument gets very difficult but at the end of the day that’s the top 3 right there.

For Tony Romo to take this team and constantly win with a mentally challenged front office and absolutely zero coaching was by far the greatest accomplishment in any sport. This man carried Jason Garrett to an 8 year head coaching gig and a coach of the year award on his shoulders. Tom Brady would have quit football at the age of 30 if he was a Cowboy. Joe Montana would’ve been higher than Michael Irvin’s day off after a win if he was stuck with these two JJ & JG.

I salute you Tony Romo the GOAT. Greatest football player eva!

Sounds like the whiskey is flowing early this morning. I wouldn't even put Romo in my Top 10 Cowboys of All Time much less label him the GOAT. Romo is Danny White with less playoff wins.