Romo?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I think he’s been outside of the Star just waiting for his chance but the joneses are just too stupid to let him in. It’s a shame he’d turn this season around in know tim

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
This again..

Romo is making millions talking football on Sunday. Who in their right mind, with his age and history of injuries come back to something like THIS....

blumayne38

Reaction score
Absolutely not. Why would he even consider working every day, getting beat up, running for his life & ridiculed verses one day a week & millions more?! o_O
To put the bow on an almost great career. If he had a reasonable chance and the circumstances were just right. Maybe just maybe. But it won’t happen. Definitely be a storybook ending to a already fun career with lots of ups and downs. Fantasy football. Lol

UncleOscar

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY HE WOULD!!

He would take the Dallas GM job with complete power at $15 million per on a 10 year with substantial performance bonuses.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's young than Breese.. lol

No.. Take L's. More L's the better.

Blake

Reaction score
The stupid delusions of some fans can be intolerable.

blumayne38

Reaction score
Have you seen our OL? Romo would die.
Not really. He would likely just fall down. And the old romo would be gone. Likely would be more about making adjustments and 1 or 2 read option plays. He would be able to recognize defenses very easily. We all know why.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Can someone put up the GIF of the NBA coach Mike Woodson looking at the refs as the camera closing in on his face. I don't have an apple phone or I would.