Romo?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The stupid delusions of some fans can be intolerable.

Hope born of desperation, as the saying goes.

But come on, it's not like there won't be another season, that's possible I guess based on the Covid thing, but unlikely.

I know, it'll be another year of no SBs, but after this long one more doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

We're all just waiting for Jerry's influence on the team to end, however that happens, anyway...

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I'd like to have Romo come back as offensive or defensive coordinator. Even if he's never played or coached a snap of defense in his life, he probably understands defense far better than Nolan.

Romo could coach defense solely off of the principle that, as an offensive player his whole career, he knows what an offense does NOT like to see in an opposing defense.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Omg....Romos not coming back in any capacity, there will be a bidding war for him next year.....in announcing....he's in a position where he can do whatever he wants the rest of his life ....stress free...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo retired because his back hurt when he plays golf ...... He could no longer take hits ..... Or he would have kept playing.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The only way he will do it if an that is a big if .... if we are already in the playoff and the team is performing well.. that might entice him to come for the ring
short answer no way but Vinny Testaverde might.