Romo's erratic accuracy

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2312318 said:
Ok Wade. Lets take the good as mask the bad.

Like learning Chess (which you're always learning no matter how good you are.) If you make excuses for your mistakes you never get better. Instead analyze why you committed the mistake and correct it.

what are you talking about??? Do you even know??? There 5 QB with 10+ TD's this season none have less than 4 and none have more than 5. Romo has a 64 % rating with that only two + QB's have a higher rating and thats Farve and Warner and Warner has less TD's.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
juckie;2312276 said:
Hey he is having a "shooters slump" as they say in basketball.Lucky for Tony the running game bailed him out again.Its a team game.He will work it out and its better now then at the end.
How about a Baseball pitcher winning without his best stuff.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;2312381 said:
I've never seen so many Wade Phillips in the fan base. :rolleyes:

If we were a losing team chances are you would not see as many but this team has been winning under Wade he is in his 2nd season with the team and some fans actually believe in giving a HC a chance instead of turning on him after less than 2 years.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You Romo haters are just jealous because he is rich, plays golf well, has dimples, is dating jessica and is dreamy.

haters haters haters

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Doomsday101;2312398 said:
If we were a losing team chances are you would not see as many but this team has been winning under Wade he is in his 2nd season with the team and some fans actually believe in giving a HC a chance instead of turning on him after less than 2 years.

Are you on drugs? This was about Romo possibly having a hand injury because of his accuracy issues. Also the point that he isn't taking care of the ball which he CLEARLY ISN'T! I started the thread, never in this thread did I ask for Wade's head! (although my .sig points out that fact)

Excuses are wuss.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2312418 said:
Are you on drugs? This was about Romo possibly having a hand injury because of his accuracy issues. Also the point that he isn't taking care of the ball which he CLEARLY ISN'T! I started the thread, never in this thread did I ask for Wade's head! (although my .sig points out that fact)

Excuses are wuss.

well he has a 64% accuracy rate there a chance he could be hurt however his Yards TD's and completion percentage would tell use other wise.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2312410 said:
I never seen some one dodge the truth so much.....

What truth? 1.6 turnovers a game? I could say I've never seen so much misdirection from someone, but that wouldn't be true. Thats the basic trait of someone who refuses to see the truth.

You guys act like I'm saying Romo sucks. Not once did I say that. I just pointed out the issues at hand. I said he needs to clean it up, thats all I said.

I'm finished with this argument. No point in discussing this with an anvil.

Iago33

Reaction score
I agree that the last 2-3 games his accuracy is not what it was in game 1 or in preseason. He had zip and accuracy--both are significanlty decreased. I hope he hasn't lost something upstairs and that it's physical and will be fixed. He looks a little gunshy to me--he's not as confident in the O-line's blocking as he was in game 1.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
nyc;2312432 said:
What truth? 1.6 turnovers a game? I could say I've never seen so much misdirection from someone, but that wouldn't be true. Thats the basic trait of someone who refuses to see the truth.

You guys act like I'm saying Romo sucks. Not once did I say that. I just pointed out the issues at hand. I said he needs to clean it up, thats all I said.

I'm finished with this argument. No point is discussing points with anvil.

11 TD's 4 INT's 1,368 yards 64% rating so what are you saying really?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
nyc;2312418 said:

Excuses are wuss.

Possible hand injury? What hand injury are you talking about? Romo was off and yet still managed to throw 3 TD passes on the day, you seem to dismiss that and focus on 1 ints oh my what will we ever do our QB throws 3 TD and 1 ints the shame. :laugh2: Look you want to freak out fine your right as a fan but anyone with a clue would gladly take a ratio of 3 TD's to 1 int any day of the week. He was not accurate yeah he was a bit off only hitting 60.9 percent of his passes. As for Wade when you say I agree and this is all too common with the Cowboys. Superbowl or no Superbowl, after this season, it's time for a change then what does that mean? It sounds to me like no matter what Dallas does it is not good enough for you even a SB would mean nothing and statements like that are laughable. Hell I'm not making excuses my team is 4-1 on the season and my QB is thrown 11 TD passes on the season and his hitting 64.2% of his passes for a 100.5 rating andf you want to boo hoo? give me a break