Romo's in Hollywood.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1805061 said:
Settle down man. She has the All American look... skinny/busty/blonde.. I recognize she's the quintessential "hot babe" for the average guy, I just don't sweat her like that.

Now Esther Baxter is a true dime piece. :bow:

I know what Mick Jagger would say......

sago1

Reaction score
Not to worry. Tony will move beyond her before the playoffs start. He's a smart dude and eventually her looks won't hold him.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Oh boy. I think I liked Tony more when I thought he was a nice, sweet, virgin boy. Jessica Simpson? Oh boy.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
smarta5150;1804899 said:
we need pics Hos

natalie-gulbis-picture-1.jpg

Natalie_Gulbis-FHM-05.jpg
Ewww.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember: Family-friendly

From female perspective as for Jessica Simpson. She's an average pretty woman. After watching Newlyweds, I got to see her sans makeup quite a bit. She's average. When she puts on makeup, she becomes beautiful.

I would never classify her looks as stunning, though.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;1805226 said:
Oh boy. I think I liked Tony more when I thought he was a nice, sweet, virgin boy. Jessica Simpson? Oh boy.

School teacher huh?

notherbob

Reaction score
;)
dangerdoom;1805244 said:

Yeah, Natalie is the golfer I would most like to score a hole-in-one with while playing a twosome. Hell, I would probably even take a couple of extra putts, the hell with the scorecard. :D

Come to think of it, I may need a little driving practice first. ;) :D :eek:: :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805250 said:

From female perspective as for Jessica Simpson. She's an average pretty woman. After watching Newlyweds, I got to see her sans makeup quite a bit. She's average. When she puts on makeup, she becomes beautiful.

I would never classify her looks as stunning, though.

you're just jelly:D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;1805262 said:
you're just jelly:D
Ha! Not hardly. :)

I'm somebody who understands what makeup can do for a woman. I'm pretty without makeup. But I know that when I put it on, I look like a different woman.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805250 said:

Pretty much the same for about 99% of all other females in hollywood.

I would never classify her looks as stunning, though

I would.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805267 said:

I'm somebody who understands what makeup can do for a woman. I'm pretty without makeup. But I know that when I put it on, I look like a different woman.

I hate it when some women cake it on, take a picture of them and they're white as a ghost, it's gross

btw, the look of Jessica we like doesn't sit atop her shoulders, it's nice, but that's not what we're really looking at ;)

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Everybody have different taste in opposite sex so I could understand why some feels he is very attractive and others not so much.

Personally, I think she is a very good looking woman and would let her eat crackers in the bed.

Seriously, Romo could do worse, like getting hooked up with a screwed up woman like B. Spears. :eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;1805268 said:
Pretty much the same for about 99% of all other females in hollywood.
Kinda my point. I think she looks like alot of pretty woman I've seen. But she doesn't have that glamorous sex appeal until she puts together her "star" look.

Eh, it's all opinion. I do think she's pretty, tho.

Bob Sacamano;1805269 said:
I hate it when some women cake it on, take a picture of them and they're white as a ghost, it's gross
Well that wouldn't necessarily be the case for me. :D

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
thekavorka;1805272 said:
Jessica Simpson is hot. But I think Carrie Underwood is hotter.

it's because she's country, that's all, and you know it ;)

WoodysGirl;1805273 said:
Well that wouldn't necessarily be the case for me. :D

well I didn't mean you

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1805267 said:

jessica_simpson4.jpg

jessica-simpson-gym-candids-00.jpg