Romo's Mexican Getaway EXPOSED!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879325 said:
In other news here is Tom Brady and his Model girlfriend crusing the streets of NYC at NIGHT!!!!

I bet they were just passing through on the way to the stadium where she was gonna catch some passes from him though no worries LMAO

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/03/tom-makes-way-for-his-tight-end/

0103_brady2_tmz_video.jpg

:D How come that looks like he just punched her in the eye. battered Wife Syndrome already. :D

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879332 said:
No either all QBs must lock themselves in their house during their days off or they dont. You cant pick and choose which guys arent allowed to go outside on their off days

why not? there are some players that have earned the right to go have fun on their off days.

Kilyin

Reaction score
seniorette;1879273 said:
That is probably Bobbie Carpenter, his fiance' is dark headed. Witten's wife is a blond. Looks like we write this year off... He hasn't done anything since she showed up the first of Dec. or there abouts. Why should he start now. I can't imagine anybody with so little pride.

good one.

thewireman

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879332 said:
No either all QBs must lock themselves in their house during their days off or they dont. You cant pick and choose which guys arent allowed to go outside on their off days

Yeah you can like the other guy said Tom has been there done that, Tony has 2 games where he hasn't thrown a single touchdown in the past 4 weeks...one needs to pratice as much as he can till the playoffs, the other is pretty much a vetern at his postion

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879332 said:

It's called work ethic. Just because Brady is showing a lack of one there, doesn't mean that Romo should. Also, the Patriots are clicking more than the Cowboys ATM.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879337 said:
why not? there are some players that have earned the right to go have fun on their off days.

Ummm our QB led us to a 13-3 record breaking almost every QB record the Cowboys have and he doesnt deserve to spend 2 days in Mexico? I say Romo earned it as well.

Seriously some of you people are ludicrous

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thewireman;1879342 said:
Yeah you can like the other guy said Tom has been there done that, Tony has 2 games where he hasn't thrown a single touchdown in the past 4 weeks...one needs to pratice as much as he can till the playoffs, the other is pretty much a vetern at his postion

Nobody has won jack this year bud and we are talking about this year. Like I said either they need to lock themselves up or not

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879349 said:
Ummm our QB led us to a 13-3 record breaking almost every QB record the Cowboys have and he doesnt deserve to spend 2 days in Mexico? I say Romo earned it as well.

Seriously some of you people are ludicrous

after the december the cowboys had?

rynochop

Reaction score
I smell a 40 plus page thread by the time they play. Hell maybe by the time the skins play.

thewireman

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879352 said:
Nobody has won jack this year bud and we are talking about this year. Like I said either they need to lock themselves up or not

Romo hasn't won jack yet in term of playoffs apperances...Brady has. Your not going to change my mind, Romo is still a rookie in a sense and he should be here praticing everyday, Terry Glenn and him should be getting there timing down as much as possible

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1879343 said:
It's called work ethic. Just because Brady is showing a lack of one there, doesn't mean that Romo should. Also, the Patriots are clicking more than the Cowboys ATM.

Disagree, Parcells always talked about the importance of getting away from football on your days off. That is what Romo is doing just like every other football player

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879354 said:
after the december the cowboys had?

I watch entire seasons, and dont throw people under the bus for a couple bad games

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879352 said:

MVP and Coach of the year were won, and those = superbowl :rolleyes:

The Panch

Reaction score
thewireman;1879360 said:
Romo hasn't won jack yet in term of playoffs apperances...Brady has. Your not going to change my mind, Romo is still a rookie in a sense and he should be here praticing everyday, Terry Glenn and him should be getting there timing down as much as possible
There's another strong point there. Especially considering there's no guarantee T.O.'s coming back and young receivers are gonna have to step up and even tho there's been some dropped balls, Romo hasnt been very accurate with his passes. That being said, all the players have the day off. I agree Romo is in no position to not spending as much time, whether he's on the job or not, working on his game but the team did "earn" the bye week.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thewireman;1879360 said:

Of course nothing would change your mind other than Romo locking himself in his house and never talking to women again.

Know why he cant throw to glenn right now? Glenn is off too and gone

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879364 said:
Disagree, Parcells always talked about the importance of getting away from football on your days off. That is what Romo is doing just like every other football player

You don't think he could be spending this time to get into a groove with Glenn. Personally, I don't think they deserve a vacation until the season is over.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Gangsta Spanksta;1879371 said:
You don't think he could be spending this time to get into a groove with Glenn. Personally, I don't think they deserve a vacation until the season is over.

How you now Glenn is in Dallas? I am betting money he is out in New Orleans

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879365 said:
I watch entire seasons, and dont throw people under the bus for a couple bad games

except those couple of bad games happened at the end of the season, just before romo went to mexico. you'd think as the leader of the team, he should lead by example and practice to get back on form.

and theres a difference between "getting away from football" and going to mexico with your girlfriend

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879373 said:
except those couple of bad games happened at the end of the season, just before romo went to mexico. you'd think as the leader of the team, he should lead by example and practice to get back on form.

and theres a difference between "getting away from football" and going to mexico with your girlfriend

No there is no difference. He has a couple days off and left like every other player. You seriously think he is the only player taking his days off? Why arent we *****ing that Witten is there too?

The Panch

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879374 said:
No there is no difference. He has a couple days off and left like every other player. You seriously think he is the only player taking his days off? Why arent we *****ing that Witten is there too?
Cause Witten hasnt been struggling?