Romo's Mexican Getaway EXPOSED!

thewireman

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879398 said:
is this team 13-3 without Romo? answer NO

It doesnt matter that you thik he should be at home, he has a couple days off and like every other player he is taking his days off like the coaches tell them they are taking their days off. When its time to work again, Romo will be first at the park as usual. Locking himself in his room is not gonna improve him. Taking his days off is not gonna hurt him

I don't know where your getting this locking youself up in a room thing but Romo has 67 million reasons why he should wait till after the season ends to go out of the country and party.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Avery;1879402 said:
So I guess if you have a big presentation next weekend and take your wife out fishing for two days, you must not be focused on the task at hand.

I feel like I'm reading ATN over at ES here more by the day.

No kidding man

The Panch

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879401 said:
Can you link me to the play it happened on, because I did not see it happen

That is your problem not mine

and hurt
I dont have a link. It was a deep pass towards Crayton in the 3rd and I believe it was complete.

And no, its not my problem, its Tony's. You sound like you didnt even watch the game. From the first pass he threw in the game to a wide open T.O., to the small yard slants, he was off badly.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879399 said:
when did I ever say Romo should ONLY concentrate on football, locked up in his room?

i don't think him going out of the country, partying it up with jessica is not a good use of his time. if he wants to relax, i'm all for that. you just don't need to go out and do that with your girl in mexico.

Why do you get to decide where someone can relax?

What could be more relaxing than hanging with your girlfriend and best friend in Mexico for a couple days?

You say he is "partying it up" yet you have nothing but pictures of a group of people walking to interpret this from?

You do realize going to Mexcio from Texas is closer than going to say California right?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thewireman;1879406 said:
I don't know where your getting this locking youself up in a room thing but Romo has 67 million reasons why he should wait till after the season ends to go out of the country and party.

I agree no NFL player should ever get a day off again.

Also their passports should be taken at the beginning of training camp.

heil wireman!!!

Temo

Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous. Part of the reason you play for a bye week is so that you have time to rest, recuperate, and be refreshed. Now you want to take that away by having the players all stay at work and bury themselves in a dimly lit film room, or worse, get out on the field practicing all week.

Sometimes, doing less is doing more.

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879411 said:
Why do you get to decide where someone can relax?

What could be more relaxing than hanging with your girlfriend and best friend in Mexico for a couple days?

You say he is "partying it up" yet you have nothing but pictures of a group of people walking to interpret this from?

You do realize going to Mexcio from Texas is closer than going to say California right?

when the hell did i ever mention california? huh
i think romo could relax in the comfort of dallas without everything that goes on in mexico.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879440 said:
when the hell did i ever mention california? huh

Its called an example, slow your roll

i think romo could relax in the comfort of dallas without everything that goes on in mexico.

Its nice that you think that, but alot of people like to get away from their everyday lives when they relax, me I like to go to the lake for a couple days. Tony has money therefore his lake is mexico. Do you ever leave your house on a weekend?

ladiewolve

Reaction score
WOW...lol
I doubt if he is partying is *** off reguardless of where he is, I mean heck the Mexican border is right there in texas. I dont think any of us has the right to decide where or how or with who he gets some R&R with.
If he was married no one would even be intrested. I remember Aikman and his women, even a country singer too! Only difference is the media and internet were not as crazy as it is now. Troy has some bad games under his belt as well , but i dont recall so much media hype over who he was seeing as Romo is getting now.
He is a grown man , let him alone.

thekavorka

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1879448 said:
Its called an example, slow your roll

Its nice that you think that, but alot of people like to get away from their everyday lives when they relax, me I like to go to the lake for a couple days. Tony has money therefore his lake is mexico. Do you ever leave your house on a weekend?

the week before a big exam, i might hang out with friends or watch a movie or something.

if i had struggled in the class recently, i might tone down the fun. it doesn't seem like romo has done that.

Temo

Reaction score
thekavorka;1879461 said:
the week before a big exam, i might hang out with friends or watch a movie or something.

if i had struggled in the class recently, i might tone down the fun. it doesn't seem like romo has done that.

Ah, I understand now. Tell you what, when you graduate from high school/middle school/college where ever you're at, and you join the work force, maybe you'll understand. Until then, stop comparing professional football to your math class.

SweetDC

Reaction score
He could be spending his time throwing balls to Glenn. :d You don't need to know who you playing for general type practice.
Wasn't there 2 games in the past 4 weeks Tony didn't throw a touchdown? I think he should have stayed home and practiced until after the season ended
Not to mention in those two games, he only completed 36 and 43% of his passes and threw 4 picks. Mehh. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, Romo.
"D"-ALL of the above.

From what I've seen out of him the last few games he has no business chillin' in Mexico. If it's a margarita he wants, he should be drinking his on the practice field in between passes. After that botched FG last year, all I can say is Romo better be spot on next week or I am turning in my Romo card.

God, why couldn't we have some ugly troll of a QB who couldn't get a woman if paid for one?!

thekavorka

Reaction score
Temo;1879466 said:
Ah, I understand now. Tell you what, when you graduate from high school/middle school/college where ever you're at, and you join the work force, maybe you'll understand. Until then, stop comparing professional football to your math class.

but it's ok to compare professional football where their performance affects the hopes and dreams of millions to people to your meaningless 9-5 job?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
thekavorka;1879461 said:

How would you act if 13 of the exams you got a 100% and 2 you decided you can afford to not study for, as you lead the class right now and whatever curve is placed will be set with whatever grade you get as an A. Maybe start studying for finals earlier then expected, implementing new exam techniques. Also, the last exam before finals, is only for people who screwed up earlier in the year, so not everyone has to take it, but you still have to show up.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
thekavorka;1879461 said:

Do you have a job? have you ever went out of town for a day or two a week before work?

Are you saying you wouldnt go to the lake for 2 days 9 days before a test? You really think there is that big a difference in 9 days studying with a couple of those days alone, and 6-7 days studying with your study group?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
No matter what happens in the playoffs next weekend, Romo wins. Luckiest man alive.

Temo

Reaction score
thekavorka;1879477 said:
but it's ok to compare professional football where their performance affects the hopes and dreams of millions to people to your meaningless 9-5 job?

Actually, I'm in grad school. I'm just saying that I wouldn't compare my work to "real working men" either.