Romo's Numbers Don't Lie

rcaldw

Reaction score
There is absolutely no excuse for anyone not to believe in Tony Romo as our QB of the future. I am weary of all the people who like Drew Bledsoe or have any hope attached to Drew Henson. Romo is our man. Drew Henson hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in a year. My man Romo has been on the field. Let the numbers speak for themselves:
Code:
PASSING
Year 	Team 	G 	GS 	Att 	Comp 	Pct 	Yards 	YPA 	Lg 	TD 	Int 	Tkld 	20+ 	40+ 	Rate
2003	Dallas Cowboys	0	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
2004	Dallas Cowboys	6	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
2005	Dallas Cowboys	16	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
TOTAL		22	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---

RUSHING
Year 	Team 	G 	GS 	Att 	Yards 	Avg 	Lg 	TD 	20+ 	FD
2003	Dallas Cowboys	0	0	0	0	---	0	0	0	0
2004	Dallas Cowboys	6	0	0	0	---	0	0	0	0
2005	Dallas Cowboys	16	0	2	-2	-1.0	-1	0	0	0
TOTAL		22	0	2	-2	-1.0	-1	0	0	0

Now STOP all the debate, you hear me! I demand it!

Romo has 16 games of experience from last year. 16 games of having his hands pounded by snaps. 1 game of having his knees pounded by the turf as he knelt to end a game. 16 games of having his legs and hips tested by crouching down to hold.

Enough, enough with hope in anyone else.

Oh, yea, happy birthday Drew Henson!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I wish Romo the best in his developement just as I do Henson. Getting into petty arguments over both of these guys is a bit foolish after all they are both members of this team and their development is very important to this team. Nothing wrong with people who like one better than the other but at least try and remember they are both Dallas Cowboys

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to admit I got a good laugh out of the post.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-1-hypnspin1yp.gif

Romo is the future. Romo is the future. Buy me a beer.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/bucklethread.gif

rcaldw

Reaction score
Actually, Romo might be the future, and if he is, contrary to what Nors would imagine I would say, I would be HAPPY. That's right, if he turns out to be the real deal, I would be PLEASED.

I am a Cowboys fan and I want a real, and a future, QB. I'm tired of retreads. If it is Romo, I am A-OK with that.

What I get tired of Nors doing is burying Henson for no reason. If Henson turns out to be a good QB for us, why would anyone be against that?

I happen to like blue chip prospects. Call me crazy, but they turn out more often than no names from nowhere places.

But if Romo bucks the odds and turns out to be the guy, and he is good, then I'm happy.

This post and others like it are just an answer to the nonsense of Nors. Is that a mythical land somewhere? Sounds like it

AND THEY ARRIVED AT "THE NONSENSE OF NORS". Nors, I'm just having fun with you, but cmon man, your posts saying anything positive about Henson are so transparent. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
Actually, Romo might be the future, and if he is, contrary to what Nors would imagine I would say, I would be HAPPY. That's right, if he turns out to be the real deal, I would be PLEASED.

I am a Cowboys fan and I want a real, and a future, QB. I'm tired of retreads. If it is Romo, I am A-OK with that.

What I get tired of Nors doing is burying Henson for no reason. If Henson turns out to be a good QB for us, why would anyone be against that?

I happen to like blue chip prospects. Call me crazy, but they turn out more often than no names from nowhere places.

But if Romo bucks the odds and turns out to be the guy, and he is good, then I'm happy.

This post and others like it or just an answer to the nonsense of Nors. Is that a mythical land somewhere? Sounds like it

AND THEY ARRIVED AT "THE NONSENSE OF NORS". Nors, I'm just having fun with you, but cmon man, your posts saying anything positive about Henson are so transparent. :)
Good post. I like Tony Romo. I don't bag on him for being a scratch golfer. I admire that. I admit I wasn't impressed with his arm in comparison to the 2 Drews when I saw them live. That doesn't mean I won't root for him. If he's our future and does the job well I'll be thrilled.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
rcaldw said:

Same here....I don't mind in the mean time but at the very least I would wish we would have our future starter already on the team.

Honestly have my reservations that either romo or henson are the guys, but I hope one is.

Save us time down the road.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I don't wish Bled ill health, but wouldn't you be intrigued by Romo playing in a real game? Hell, even Stoerner got a shot.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I would rather see Henson be given a full shot, for the reasons I mentioned earlier, but if Parcells won't do that, then yes, Romo or someone we draft.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Same here....I don't mind in the mean time but at the very least I would wish we would have our future starter already on the team.

Honestly have my reservations that either romo or henson are the guys, but I hope one is.

Save us time down the road.

I agree my fear is not that Henson or Romo will develope into quality players my fear is they won't. I hope one or both show they are the guy who will lead this team in the future.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Henson has more potential, but a larger mountain to climb. Romo never had a lay off in his football career. I think theres probably a good chance that neither are a future starter, but we won't find out unless something goes bad.

scrives

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
Romo Sucks!

GO Henson!:D

Romo will be a great!!!! number three this year. I predict that after Henson kicks but in Europe he will kick but and camp and will be bledso backup this year.:cool:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Joe Montana has nothing on Romo!! I am surprised with Romo's abilities he doesn't charge the Cowboys a 100k appearance fee everytime he holds for a kick!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
rcaldw said:
There is absolutely no excuse for anyone not to believe in Tony Romo as our QB of the future. I am weary of all the people who like Drew Bledsoe or have any hope attached to Drew Henson. Romo is our man. Drew Henson hasn't thrown a meaningful pass in a year. My man Romo has been on the field. Let the numbers speak for themselves:
Code:
PASSING
Year 	Team 	G 	GS 	Att 	Comp 	Pct 	Yards 	YPA 	Lg 	TD 	Int 	Tkld 	20+ 	40+ 	Rate
2003	Dallas Cowboys	0	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
2004	Dallas Cowboys	6	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
2005	Dallas Cowboys	16	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---
TOTAL		22	0	0	0	---	0	---	0	0	0	0/0	0	0	---

RUSHING
Year 	Team 	G 	GS 	Att 	Yards 	Avg 	Lg 	TD 	20+ 	FD
2003	Dallas Cowboys	0	0	0	0	---	0	0	0	0
2004	Dallas Cowboys	6	0	0	0	---	0	0	0	0
2005	Dallas Cowboys	16	0	2	-2	-1.0	-1	0	0	0
TOTAL		22	0	2	-2	-1.0	-1	0	0	0

Now STOP all the debate, you hear me! I demand it!

Romo has 16 games of experience from last year. 16 games of having his hands pounded by snaps. 1 game of having his knees pounded by the turf as he knelt to end a game. 16 games of having his legs and hips tested by crouching down to hold.

Enough, enough with hope in anyone else.

Oh, yea, happy birthday Drew Henson!

Hats off to Romo - undrafted FA has played his way into a contract extension/SB and $Million dollar contract. And yes he beat out Henson. Romo is a great underdog beats the odds story.

Happy birthday Drew and best of luck in NFLe!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Nors said:
Hats off to Romo - undrafted FA has played his way into a contract extension/SB and $Million dollar contract. And yes he beat out Henson. Romo is a great underdog beats the odds story.

Yet there is more guranteed money in hensons contract than in both of Romos combined

rcaldw

Reaction score
Nors said:

Nors, Nors :), welcome to the land of Nors. I couldn't read your reply because those numbers kept staring me in the face.

PASSING
Year Team G GS Att Comp Pct Yards YPA Lg TD Int Tkld 20+ 40+ Rate
2003 Dallas Cowboys 0 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
2004 Dallas Cowboys 6 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
2005 Dallas Cowboys 16 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---
TOTAL 22 0 0 0 --- 0 --- 0 0 0 0/0 0 0 ---

RUSHING
Year Team G GS Att Yards Avg Lg TD 20+ FD
2003 Dallas Cowboys 0 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0
2004 Dallas Cowboys 6 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0
2005 Dallas Cowboys 16 0 2 -2 -1.0 -1 0 0 0
TOTAL 22 0 2 -2 -1.0 -1 0 0