Romo's Wife Candice Shows Off Her Figure 3 Weeks After Child Born

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;5090289 said:
I feel like the only one who doesn't find Candice very attractive.

She's a skinny blond with boobs. Ok you got me there that's always kinda attractive... but that face... The mouth, the eyebrows..chin goes into this really pointy triangle..she looks like a caricature. I'm just not seeing the hotness.

:blind: Must be blind.

FiveRings

Reaction score
I don't get Romos style. I suppose it would be acceptable for him to dress less than superbly if he was like a rugged good ol' boy, like Brett Favre, but he gets mani-pedis with his wife. There's clearly some sort of discrepancy. Clean up your act Tony, get a tailor, comb your hair and lose the driver hat.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Faerluna;5089828 said:
Some women gain weight with pregnancy, some don't. My first pregnancy I gained 40lbs. This time I actually lost weight during pregnancy.

It surprises me that grown ups have such a seemingly ignorant view of how a woman's body works during pregnancy in that it's really a crap shoot and all bets are off.

It's unhealthy to expect all women to be back to pre-pregnancy weight within a few weeks or even a month after having a child.

If Jessica is nursing, which I assume she is since her chest is still so large, she won't and shouldn't be focused on losing weight at all. If the baby is a healthy eater, chances are she feels hungry frequently, and it's the kind of hunger that rice cakes aren't going to satisfy.

Has anyone here ever been around anyone pregnant, ever? Seriously. There are some pretty unrealistic goals being shoveled around with what is expected of her, when the truth is that it's different for every woman.

I'm not sure how anyone could be surprised by that type of posting. It's a bunch of dudes who like to puff out their internet chests and talk tough. It should be thought of as just common place at this point.

Gemini Dolly;5090579 said:

Definately looks WAY better not dolled up. I hate it when women where a bunch of freaking make-up. That doesn't make you hot it makes you look like a hooker clown.