Romo's Wife Candice Shows Off Her Figure 3 Weeks After Child Born

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
Kristen82;5090531 said:
Yep she looks better without that much makeup, and when she's wearing her hair naturally instead of putting it up in an icky poofy poodle do like she had in a picture in another thread a while back.

Yeah I kind of want to say it looks like she's trying too hard, when it doesn't seem necessary. Would like to see a picture of her just chilling at home on a day off, bet it would be superior to any I've seen so far.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;5090585 said:
I like this photo of her. I usually don't find her attractive, probably because I'm not into the Easter egg look. She looks great without all that crap caked on her face.

Very much agree, she looks much better in those pictures.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Teren_Kanan;5090289 said:
I feel like the only one who doesn't find Candice very attractive.

She's a skinny blond with boobs. Ok you got me there that's always kinda attractive... but that face... The mouth, the eyebrows..chin goes into this really pointy triangle..she looks like a caricature. I'm just not seeing the hotness.

She is a very pretty girl, .. and I liked her a lot as a person after seeing her on a morning talk show (or something) with three other girls.

They were phoney and trying to be something that they weren't but Candice was very genuine and likable, .. very natural. Very down to earth.

But her smile does look like she could be related to the 'Joker'. ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For the Candice wears too much makeup crowd, that may be due to her pageant background. It's pretty clear she doesn't wear that much on a regular basis. But when it's time to represent "Tony Romo" she puts on her face.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5090663 said:
For the Candice wears too much makeup crowd, that may be due to her pageant background. It's pretty clear she doesn't wear that much on a regular basis. But when it's time to represent "Tony Romo" she puts on her face.

I heard she wore a baseball cap during delivery... BACKWARDS...

That's how Satan wears his...

She's obviously a bad seed...

DFWJC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5090663 said:
That's it.

It's harmless.
FWIW, I've met her more than once and she is very easy going and not pretentious. She is one of those people who wants to do the right thing.
Her parents are nice people as well.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;5090663 said:

I will never understand how make up equates to beauty.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5090488 said:
Persians or Arabs?

Both, actually. My most recent ex was on a fulbright scholarship and is here from Egypt. The one before that was born in Iran, but her parents moved here after the 1979 Revolution. I dated another Persian girl I went to high school with recently, but she was really pretty crazy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;5090659 said:
But her smile does look like she could be related to the 'Joker'. ;)

Inga Hammond who was a host on the Golf Channel reminded me of the "joker" with her red lipstick and forced smile.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/inga_hammond_zpse127dbe0.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
KJJ;5090776 said:
Inga Hammond who was a host on the Golf Channel reminded me of the "joker" with her red lipstick and forced smile.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/inga_hammond_zpse127dbe0.jpg

she was a newscaster on KSTW in Seattle about 18 years ago. She was hot.

Admit it though, you would.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
trickblue;5090666 said:
I heard she wore a baseball cap during delivery... BACKWARDS...

That's how Satan wears his...

She's obviously a bad seed...

Not only that, but only days after being projectiled from the womb, he was demanding to be taken to Mexico for the week.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;5090799 said:
Not only that, but only days after being projectiled from the womb, he was demanding to be taken to Mexico for the week.

I thought as he came out, instead of going into the doctor's arms, he was intercepted by the nurse?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5090785 said:

Admit it though, you would.

I'm sure 18 years ago she was hot and at that time I would. :D That would have put her around 30 years old. Below is a pic when she was younger and she was no doubt a very attractive woman but at the time she was hosting Golf Central on the Golf Channel she was aging and did start resembling the Joker with the way she was doing her hair and make-up and with that big wide smile that never seemed to leave her face.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/inga1_zps9b723b4d.png

Just to prove I'm not the only one who thought she was looking like the Joker I did a search to see if anyone commented on it and the post below was taken from a thread discussing her appearance on a golf discussion board. I won't post the link because I'm not sure if it's okay to post a link to another discussion forum even though it's a golf related site however I will PM the link to anyone who wants it. Several in the thread were dogging her appearance and it did coincide with her being dropped from the Golf Channel. She wasn't looking very good with the way she was doing her makeup to hide her advancing age and there were rumors that her appearance had something to do with her being released from her hosting duties. They did replace her with a much younger woman.

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

Man, every time I see this woman on air she looks freakier and freakier. I don't know if it's the constant head bobbing, the forced smiles or her crazy stretchy skin...but she really freaks me out. If the Golf Channel job does not work out, she could easily audition to be the next "Joker" in the Batman movies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;5090785 said:

A lot of female newscasters especially some of these weather babes are hot or at the very least very attractive. Their looks are one of the big factors in getting them the job. There's several that are flat out gorgeous we have a few doing the news in LA. One in particular is Rudabeh Shahbazi on ABC7 she's stunning! I can't imagine any man regardless of their taste in women finding something wrong with her face. Below is a report from her when she worked for a Phoenix station.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/Unknown_zps719852a4.jpeg

[YOUTUBE]ZtB96L8N9FM[/YOUTUBE]

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Rudi was the hottest thing on tv at one point. Not sure where she went.

600full-rudi-bakhtiar.jpg

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Just to help some of the newer folks to this board, for future reference, any thread started by WPB, its probably best just to keep scrolling.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
WPBCowboysFan;5090241 said:
Belittling? More like Belarging! :lmao2:

He cracks himself up, folks.. give him a nice round of applause. He'll be here longer than you hope. Enjoy the rest of your evening.. try the veal, child.