Ron jaworski and eagles colors

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ah, so maybe you watched a couple of challenges with Dak, so the algorithm thought you'd like all football challenges. Algorithms don't understand fandom. :laugh:
Nah the algorithm understands perfectly fine….im getting a lot of Golden Girls dvd set ads and ads around older women. It knows me too well. The algorithm doesn’t lie lol.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Commercial? You mean the ads at the top of the page? The chosen ads are based on your own online history, I believe. I think we all get different ads. Not saying you're an Eagles fan or anything, just that it might be due to something you view online.
It might be because I live in the Philadelphia area. Because I don't gamble or go on any eagles sites

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It might be because I live in the Philadelphia area. Because I don't gamble or go on any eagles sites
I don't know, I live right smack between NYC and Foxboro, and I don't get ads for the Giants or Patriots. ;)

Nah, it's not necessarily because of the Eagles or proximity to Philly. It could be the football challenge part it's focusing on.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I don't know, I live right smack between NYC and Foxboro, and I don't get ads for the Giants or Patriots. ;)

Nah, it's not necessarily because of the Eagles or proximity to Philly. It could be the football challenge part it's focusing on.
Yeah very strange cuz I don't Gamble at all I don't even buy lottery tickets.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh no I don’t want to think about depends…..I guess that comes with the package though….:facepalm:
There was an ad on TV last year, for a different brand, in which an older woman modeling them said something like, "I finally found a pretty adult diaper!"

I couldn't stop myself from answering back, "No you didn't!"