Rookie camp Day 2

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I agree. We drafted Bobby Wagner/luke kuechly snd people are complaining. Only cowboys fans. We suck against the run and draft the best run stopping defender and still not enough. It’s mind blowing
I wanted him top 15 or 20 but the fact we got a 3rd and Parsons is really good value. I had him later because of some character stuff but listening to his interviews and what some that know him have said I'm starting to like the pick more.

He has tons of potential and his ceiling is endless. I like the fight that these guys Dallas drafted and the defense needs that "dawg" mentality

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree. We drafted Bobby Wagner/luke kuechly snd people are complaining. Only cowboys fans. We suck against the run and draft the best run stopping defender and still not enough. It’s mind blowing
There’s a group of haters here that ***** about any and every move the Cowboys make. @CATCH17

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They really are going to send him after the QB a lot. That is really great because he’ll be a handful.

Yeah. I wish they would have said how exactly they deployed him. "Pass rusher" can mean several different things. Did he line up at end with his hand on the ground? Did he line up wide of the defensive line as an OLB rusher? Did he start off at LB and shift to the outside?

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I know it's not enough of a litmus test yet, and it has nothing to do with his play. I'm hoping he cN be all that we think he will be.
But when I look, and listen to Parsons, I see the makings of Michael Irvin. Seems to have that same infectious personality, if he can become the next General, would go a long way to turning our mediocrity around !

cristglo

Reaction score
Just stay focused and healthy guys, I can't wait to prematurely anoint someone after a few practices or tweets. I'm sure someone will get all bent out of shape about it :laugh:

Looking forward to a healthy and hungry squad showing up at training camp :flagwave:
When I first starting reading this post I was thinking the same thing Every year ew hear hype out of camp about some player balling and they either dont make the team or we never hear nor see them the whole season. Remeber Francis Bernard LB last year. lol

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
I'm a sucker for the beginning of a new football season, but man, something about this year gives me the feeling we bout to make some noise.

I know, I know. We say this every year, but hey, one of these times we're going to be right. :D
I agree I'm the same way. That being said this year something feels different. Could be gas I guess lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hope they get to play all of their perseason games the rookies need them and hope for lots of good health this year

So far it seems teams are scheduling 4 PS games so far. So Dallas will have the 5th one in the HOF game.
However, I also seen a blurb that if the last PS game for some teams may or may not be played. I guess they are leaving it open for now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me too. It’s the Roger’s and Bob Lilly’s for me.

I stopped buying current players jersey's a long time ago. Only time I wore them were to games anyway, or to a bar if we watched the game there. But I have not done that for 4 or 5 years.
I donated all my jersey's to charity as I never wear them anymore.

If I were to get one, which I doubt very much, it would #22, Emmitt's 22 that is. No disrespect for Bullet Bob.

Creeper

Reaction score

Just one day and only a few plays but I thought Simi looked a lot better on his pro-day. Maybe he is just getting familiar with what they are doing in camp so he is not going full speed yet.