Rookie Jersey Numbers

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
What was the choice give up 11 or good bye?

I don't know. I just read that Wilson was going back to 16. Tbh, idk if Wilson is even going to make the team with Fehoko and our UDFA WRs competing. His versatility as an emergency QB helps him, but he's in for a battle.

Brax

Reaction score
I don't know. I just read that Wilson was going back to 16. Tbh, idk if Wilson is even going to make the team with Fehoko and our UDFA WRs competing. His versatility as an emergency QB helps him, but he's in for a battle.
I don't know if he will make the team but after Jerry said he (MP) will get 11 the writing is on the wall not a good look once again for JJ.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't know if he will make the team but after Jerry said he (MP) will get 11 the writing is on the wall not a good look once again for JJ.

How so? It's a number. Unless you own a Wilson 11 jersey, I don't see why it matters. Besides, 11 isn't even Wilson's original number. Now he can go back to his original number or single digits if he wants.

Brax

Reaction score
How so? It's a number. Unless you own a Wilson 11 jersey, I don't see why it matters. Besides, 11 isn't even Wilson's original number. Now he can go back to his original number or single digits if he wants.
It's Wilsons #, hope MP gave him a boat load of $$$. If Wilson said no problem then that's fine, Jerry saying he gets 11 when someone else has the # is a problem. JJ is a clown.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It's Wilsons #, hope MP gave him a boat load of $$$. If Wilson said no problem then that's fine, Jerry saying he gets 11 when someone else has the # is a problem. JJ is a clown.

I'd imagine Wilson either gave him it or sold it to him. I would imagine other teams GMs indicate who they'd prefer to have which number.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Tbh, when you're a first round pick, I think it's fair for the player to get his number choice, especially when it comes to a fringe player. I like Wilson a lot, but idk if he even makes the team.
Cedrick has been my pet cat since he got here but honestly, I can see TJ Vasher taking his job. Then I'll have a new pet cat.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

DandyDon52

Reaction score

This is all I can see, for all tweets now.:(
I tried my phone, and it wont load them either.
LOAD-TWEET.jpg

so it would be nice if you added some text on the subject.:flagwave:
I wonder if anyone else cant see them ??

DBOY3141

Reaction score
LOAD-TWEET.jpg

i have no issue seeing tweets that are posted

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
LOAD-TWEET.jpg

Cowboys rookie jersey numbers: Micah Parsons: 11
Kelvin Joseph: 24
Osa Odighizuwa: 93
Chauncey Golston: 59
Nashon Wright: 40
Jabril Cox: 51
Josh Ball: 76
Simi Fehoko: 81
Quinton Bohanna: 98
Israel Mukuamu: 38
Matt Farniok: 68