Rookie Mini Camp May 10-12?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to this, it will be the 10th to the 12th.
Otiginally it was to be the 3-5, then I seen 4-6. Now this.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...ore-than-just-a-first-look-at-the-new-players

Not sure if the OTA's been changed or not. Will need to look and see if any other info is out there.
Team website sucks. Jerry can build billion $ stadiums and practice facilities, and buy helicopters and yachts, but he can't have a decent website. It should be the best one out there.
They can't even keep the roster up to date day to day.

OTA's and mini camp
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...season-workout-dates-announced-including-otas

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2:

LOL....You wanna complain about the Cowboys website....yet you can't even type a sentence correctly.

Note to self....If your going to type a rant...get title correct...of said rant. ;)
:laugh:

I had a late night and up early, still on my coffee. Eyes still getting focused. Well, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. :p

“How To” books to avoid:

How to speak eloquently by Jerry Jones.

How to be a Super Bowl winning coach by Jason Garrett.

How not to look ugly by Rosanne Barr.

How to avoid doing dumb stuff on the internet by Floaty.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heck, the banner title of the drafted players section of the team page says 2018! SMH...

Mr_437

Reaction score
I wonder who will be the QB since there are no rookie QB's. :laugh:

Maybe some rookie camp invitee.
Mike White is all time QB for rookie mini camp.
OTAs is where it's at, but get White out there to get some work early and often.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike White is all time QB for rookie mini camp.
OTAs is where it's at, but get White out there to get some work early and often.

Yeah, was thinking about that earlier. Could be White, because I believe rookie camp also includes "selected" veteran players of 1 or 2 years.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
“How To” books to avoid:

How to speak eloquently by Jerry Jones.

How to be a Super Bowl winning coach by Jason Garrett.

How not to look ugly by Rosanne Barr.

How to avoid doing dumb stuff on the internet by Floaty.

You should buy it....:rolleyes:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should buy it....:rolleyes:

Will you tell all of the stories of things you've done on Cowboys message boards?

Multiple login IDs at The Ranch so that you could agree with yourself.

Drafting the TCU LB in the 1st round.

I'm certain there are many I don't know about...

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
:lmao2:

LOL....You wanna complain about the Cowboys website....yet you can't even type a sentence correctly.

Note to self....If your going to type a rant...get title correct...of said rant. ;)

I sucks that we cant edit it.

Note to self....dont make fun only to slip up myself and cant edit........

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I wonder who will be the QB since there are no rookie QB's. :laugh:

Maybe some rookie camp invitee.
Garrett said it's not going to be a very intense event. They may not even need a QB that much and if they do they have Jon Kitna, Kellen Moore, and Jason Garrett. They are just getting the rooks their gear and going through the very basics with these guys. They will be given tons of information and less action just as it was last season. I'm just surprised it's the same three days as KAABOO Texas. I'm more interested in the 6 days of OTA scheduled at the end of May.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett said it's not going to be a very intense event. They may not even need a QB that much and if they do they have Jon Kitna, Kellen Moore, and Jason Garrett. They are just getting the rooks their gear and going through the very basics with these guys. They will be given tons of information and less action just as it was last season. I'm just surprised it's the same three days as KAABOO Texas. I'm more interested in the 6 days of OTA scheduled at the end of May.

Right, it will be some slow motion type walk throughs on any basic plays and schemes.