Rookie Mini Camp May 10-12?

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
According to this, it will be the 10th to the 12th.
Otiginally it was to be the 3-5, then I seen 4-6. Now this.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...ore-than-just-a-first-look-at-the-new-players

Not sure if the OTA's been changed or not. Will need to look and see if any other info is out there.
Team website sucks. Jerry can build billion $ stadiums and practice facilities, and buy helicopters and yachts, but he can't have a decent website. It should be the best one out there.
They can't even keep the roster up to date day to day.

OTA's and mini camp
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/201...season-workout-dates-announced-including-otas

It's more of a social occasion. Do's and don'ts. Don't get caught mokin. Don't get caught huffin. Don't get caught exposin. Don't eat meat on Friday. Do read the playbook :laugh:

igtmfo

Reaction score
It is hard to find sleepers anymore in college programs, which is why I think the OL Puni may be someone to watch - tiny program. Orgs pay attention to players from the top down, and maybe even less time to consider these guys than some years ago - I remember Ciskowski saying that Cowboys decided to take xx percent off scouting time and effort off small schools - that was five years ago - as it really didn't pay off - put the extra time into research of big-school prospects - the backups at Alabama etc.instead .. . The last sleeper we found though - Heath, small school. .. Seems like the last place to find a sleeper now with any decent percentage of good luck - is a DB / safety.

bb721

Reaction score
:lmao2:

LOL....You wanna complain about the Cowboys website....yet you can't even type a sentence correctly.

Note to self....If your going to type a rant...get title correct...of said rant. ;)

It works both ways. If you want to complain about how someone types something it helps to know the difference between your and you’re.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Will you tell all of the stories of things you've done on Cowboys message boards?

Multiple login IDs at The Ranch so that you could agree with yourself.

Drafting the TCU LB in the 1st round.

I'm certain there are many I don't know about...
:lmao:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
It works both ways. If you want to complain about how someone types something it helps to know the difference between your and you’re.
This is one of my pet peeves on the Internet.
As a stickler for proper grammar usage, I generally overlook poor grammar, which includes subject-verb disagreement, misspellings, inappropriate punctuation, etc.
I do this UNLESS someone knocks another for his/her poor grammar and then exhibits poor grammar himself/herself.
It has been my experience that when people call others IDIOTS, MORONS, STUPID, etc., invariably, many of their posts also have grammatical mistakes, misspellings, etc. And I'm thinking, "How are you going to call somebody else an idiot or moron and you haven't mastered the basics of grammar and English?" And if I feel like it, I call them out.
We really shouldn't go around calling people idiots or stupid because NO ONE knows everything, and EVERYONE is an idiot of you take him or her out of his or her field of knowledge.
It's silly Internet chatter and a manifestation of the keyboard warrior mentality.

bb721

Reaction score
This is one of my pet peeves on the Internet.
As a stickler for proper grammar usage, I generally overlook poor grammar, which includes subject-verb disagreement, misspellings, inappropriate punctuation, etc.
I do this UNLESS someone knocks another for his/her poor grammar and then exhibits poor grammar himself/herself.
It has been my experience that when people call others IDIOTS, MORONS, STUPID, etc., invariably, many of their posts also have grammatical mistakes, misspellings, etc. And I'm thinking, "How are you going to call somebody else an idiot or moron and you haven't mastered the basics of grammar and English?" And if I feel like it, I call them out.
We really shouldn't go around calling people idiots or stupid because NO ONE knows everything, and EVERYONE is an idiot of you take him or her out of his or her field of knowledge.
It's silly Internet chatter and a manifestation of the keyboard warrior mentality.

The one that I notice a lot lately is how many use “could of” or “should of” rather than the correct versions, could’ve or should’ve.

Rayman70

Reaction score
no injuries today. Unless someone pulled a hammy putting on knee pads or something. Sean Lee wasn't here today so no hammy pulls.