EK1gUl7W4AEJQ_V

You just might get your wish.....:facepalm:
The 49ers......LMAO

we lose by 3 TDs easy!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don't want Seattle again, and it's time we revived that long-dormant rivalry. Surely many a Cowboys or Niners fan has been itching for the good old 1970s-1990s of white+silver vs. red+gold.

I hope its SF too, so JG doesn't win one game and get extended for another decade.

817Gill

Reaction score
The winner of this division will host the Vikes. And I honestly think we beat them the second time around. Hopefully that’s not enough to keep JG

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You do realize we may win this division at 7-9?
you do realize whoever we face will clean our clock?

Either that or I'm living in a alternate universe and watching some other cowboys team puke all over the field on a weekly basis.:facepalm:
Honestly there isn't any proof of anything you just said until after the season is over except for winning the division at 7-9. That could happen but most likely will not.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
THIS ^^^^^^^

Why would anyone root for us to get the Niners in the opening round?
that would be a savage beating reminiscent of Mike Tyson's title defenses in his prime.

LLLOOOLLL, those were savage beatings my friend. Most were afraid like Michael Spinks whose knees were shaking during Michael Buffer's introduction.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly there isn't any proof of anything you just said until after the season is over except for winning the division at 7-9. That could happen but most likely will not.
History my hill bound friend, just history.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I’m actually rooting for Eagles to beat Cowboys in 2 weeks. Here why:

The winner of this game is actually the loser. Neither team has a prayer of getting hot in the playoffs so really by losing you’re just getting 10-12 spots better draft pick.

TheHerd

Reaction score
None of that has to happen for us to make the playoffs. Have you seen our division? We could likely get in by just beating the Eagles or Commanders.

4 of our 6 wins were against teams in this garbage division. The other 2 wins were against teams currently in the basement of their divisions. It's not just that we haven't beaten anyone with a winning record, it's that we have only beaten the worst teams in the league.
And lost to one of the worst teams in the league.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I’m actually rooting for Eagles to beat Cowboys in 2 weeks. Here why:

The winner of this game is actually the loser. Neither team has a prayer of getting hot in the playoffs so really by losing you’re just getting 10-12 spots better draft pick.

Works for me. This dumpster fire needs something.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
As it stands this morning we will lose to eagles in a few weeks , if Trubisky looked like Steve Young against our defense , Wenzt is going to look like Joe Montana . As of this morning we will be crushed by Rams and Eagles in successive weeks .
I don’t think some fans get how bad this team actually is.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
As it stands this morning we will lose to eagles in a few weeks , if Trubisky looked like Steve Young against our defense , Wenzt is going to look like Joe Montana . As of this morning we will be crushed by Rams and Eagles in successive weeks .
I don’t think some fans get how bad this team actually is.

This, they think they can just flip the switch like that, h--- if it was that easy why are we on a 3 game and next week 4 game losing streak. You can best believe the rams knows what works against us, AND WE did nothing to fix it during the off season nor draft. What we did in the draft was put a band aid on a gun shot wound.