Rooting hard for us to host the 49ers in the wild card round

ICP

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd rather lose to Seattle than the stinkin 49ers. Absolutely loathe SF and their Homer fans

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EK1gUl7W4AEJQ_V

You just might get your wish.....:facepalm:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
You do realize we may win this division at 7-9?
you do realize whoever we face will clean our clock?

Either that or I'm living in a alternate universe and watching some other cowboys team puke all over the field on a weekly basis.:facepalm:

Look, I get the negativity on this board, I really do. This team is in total collapse. But there’s still four games left in the season.

If the Cowboys finish 8-8 and limp into the playoffs like they are now, they’ll get curbstomped, no doubt.

But Jerry’s not wrong. 4 games is plenty of time to write a new story. They could rally, win four straight, and ride into the playoffs hot. I think we all know that catching fire late in the season is one of the ingredients in making a deep playoff run.

So let’s wait before declaring this team dead. They’ve got to play these four games. Let’s see what happens and reserve judgement.

Blue64

Reaction score
Don't want Seattle again, and it's time we revived that long-dormant rivalry. Surely many a Cowboys or Niners fan has been itching for the good old 1970s-1990s of white+silver vs. red+gold.
I’ve been a cowboys fan since the 70’s and although there were many memorable games.
This would not be one of them...
This team would get killed, plain and simple...
I could even envision a score of 42-0 after the 3rd quarter once SF adopts a mercy rule and plays backups. Only then can we put up some points against their defense.

This would not be a game it would be an embarrassment

Jeffkills

Reaction score
Seattle, San Francisco, frankly it just doesn't matter who the Cowboys play.

The Cowboys will lose be it at home or away. Again, it just doesn't matter.

It probably won't be pretty and over at halftime.

At this point everyone is ready for the new HC and start the off season.
Dude, negative vibes are what losers jam on....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
lol THE FACT THAT EVERYONE IS SO DONE WITH THIS TEAM IS AMAZING GET N THE DANCE N ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IMA CALL THIS NOW WE BEEN DOWN ON ZEKE ALL YEAR LONG HES FAT HE IS SLOW WE GOING GET N AND HE GOING TO HAVE THEM GAMES LIKE N COLLEGE PLAYOFFS WEN HE RAN OVER N THUR EVERYONE MARK MY WORDS I JUST GOT THIS FEELING CANT EXPLAIN IT
It happened last year, too. There was no way the Cowboys had a chance of winning. It’s why I have the “Go Seahawks” on my status. I was mocking people who quit on the team in favor of draft position by saying just root the other team. Now I can’t change it because I am no longer a zone supporter but it was threads like this that caused it in the first place. I honestly can’t understand fans not wanting to make the playoffs regardless of how slim the chances are of winning.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look, I get the negativity on this board, I really do. This team is in total collapse. But there’s still four games left in the season.

If the Cowboys finish 8-8 and limp into the playoffs like they are now, they’ll get curbstomped, no doubt.

But Jerry’s not wrong. 4 games is plenty of time to write a new story. They could rally, win four straight, and ride into the playoffs hot. I think we all know that catching fire late in the season is one of the ingredients in making a deep playoff run.

So let’s wait before declaring this team dead. They’ve got to play these four games. Let’s see what happens and reserve judgement.
I get ya
But how many times over the past 2 decades have we said "there's still a chance"
I love this team, but to get change, and respect, we need tp get angry not tolerate the crap on the field and, don't continue to support this garbage until it's changed.
From kick-off till the final whistle I support this team, but that's it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Not that it really matters as either way we're one and done but have you seen the Niners defense this year?
They will make the Bills look like high school team...

THIS ^^^^^^^

Why would anyone root for us to get the Niners in the opening round?
that would be a savage beating reminiscent of Mike Tyson's title defenses in his prime.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It happened last year, too. There was no way the Cowboys had a chance of winning. It’s why I have the “Go Seahawks” on my status. I was mocking people who quit on the team in favor of draft position by saying just root the other team. Now I can’t change it because I am no longer a zone supporter but it was threads like this that caused it in the first place. I honestly can’t understand fans not wanting to make the playoffs regardless of how slim the chances are of winning.
TRUE dat!!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Assuming we even make the playoffs, it's likely a good bet that one and done is what's in the cards for this team. :angry:

I'm planning on being entertained by the play, then being intensely intrigued by the coaching changes afterwards.:thumbup:

Last edited: