Drafted by Cowboys Round 3 pick 87 Dallas Cowboys take LB Marist Liufau Notre Dame

Plankton

Reaction score
Liufau is a terrific kid, and plays with a ton of effort. But, he misses a lot of tackles, will overrun plays due to being overaggressive and will leave you wanting more. I am in the camp that he was taken too early, but he's a good kid and a hard worker who will be at worst a core special teamer. And, I say this as a Notre Dame homer.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We finally get to watch our own Samoan defender running around all over the field with the hair flowing as he makes tackles.

I’m in.
He is a 6th or 7th round quality player with very limited upside.

YAY, we got a special teamer in the 3rd round, but he has groovy long hair so YIPPEEEEEEE!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Cooper may turn out to be the best player in the Cowboys draft. Zack Martin type career. Just a hunch of course.
The conundrum is where....OG or C.. I think you limit his potential at C. He could replace Martin after next season and you don't miss a beat. That says a lot. Good problem to have, I guess.
There is no conundrum he starts out at center where by the way Connor Williams who didn't play very well at guard here goes to the Miami and plays better at center but later in his career he could probably replace Zach Martin yes he's that good I don't hear any negatives to where we got this guy he's supposed to be a steal no conundrum literally he starts his center because that's where we need him but he can play all the interior spots at a high level he's supposed to be smart which is gonna make a a good NFL Center for sure.. Just think about it Connor Williams was ran out of here I thought he was an average guard he goes finds a spot as a center in Miami and then people even wanted him back it's crazy right this kid for sure can play center but I think if needed he can move over to one of the guard spots... I'm no expert this is just what I read

RoboQB

Reaction score
Well, that settles it for me.
Dude is being dragged by the vast majority of fans and experts, supposedly.
So, he's my new favorite player. Kid will turn out to be just what Dallas needed. Having a Samoan on defense usually doesn't disappoint.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Damone Clark is doing his best to surpass that remark.
Somewhere in America you will find Damone Clark STILL running down the middle of a football field with his back to the QB as the opposing RB simply follows him downfield with a football in his arms.