Roy and TO friends?

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Someone at work said that TO and Roy are big friends and talk on the phone and such. Is this true?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
they are friends yes.

i think roy said it last year on dan patricks show or something.

1fisher

Reaction score
Bungarian said:
Someone at work said that TO and Roy are big friends and talk on the phone and such. Is this true?

hang on..... I'll call Roy and find out.... :D

Seriously, I'm not sure.

This isn't going to be one of those TO to Dallas threads I hope! :bang2:

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
If I am mistaken, I beleive the two do talk to each other on occasion.

Not a big deal anyway.

I bet off the field, Terrell Owens is one of the nicest dudes you would ever want to meet, just like Dieon Sanders.

It is when lights, camera, action is yelled is when he makes his horrid transformation..

- Mike G.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Quincy and McNabb were best friends also. I don't recall Philly giving Qcar a call. Ok, big difference in talent. TO is in the same league as Q. LOL

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm sure most of the players in the nfl are friends with each other off the field.

1fisher

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
Well that's it then. TO is a Cowboy next season.

when is Roy bringing him in for a work out? how much is roy going to pay him? who is Roy going to sit in order for him to play? Wonder if Roy has talked to BP and JJ about signing him? :D

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
1fisher said:
when is Roy bringing him in for a work out? how much is roy going to pay him? who is Roy going to sit in order for him to play? Wonder if Roy has talked to BP and JJ about signing him? :D
I was joking.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
I don't know.

The guy who begs for change outside my building told me that he heard from someone at the bus stop that T.O. once was shopping at the same Best Buy as Marcus Trufant and that they said hi to each other.

So, it's pretty clear that T.O. is going to Seattle.

kartr

Reaction score
jazzcat22 said:
I think Quincy and McNabb were best friends also. I don't recall Philly giving Qcar a call. Ok, big difference in talent. TO is in the same league as Q. LOL

He's certainly better than what they have behind McNabb, besides, I'm sure McNabb respects Q too much to ask him to be his backup when most of the backups and a third of starters in the league pale in comparison.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
it's a big charade. Roy is pretending to be friends so that we'll sign him in the offseason. Then Roy is going to horse-collar him in practice. since it's practice, he can't be penalized or fined.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
I was not trying to start a TO to Dallas thread. I just wondered if it was true.

Compacity

Benched
Reaction score
People stop hating on T.O., he's way more talented with Quincy Carter, T.O. did not even do drugs, so really that situation is not comparable, and T.O. will be in a Dallas Cowboys uniform next season, if this season doesn't go well I hope Jimmy Johnson come back to Dallas and bring Dave Wanstead and Norv Turner, who looks like he's almost out of a job in Oakland.....

People stop hating on T.O.... never know he could be our ticket to the super bowl...

1fisher

Reaction score
Compacity said:
People stop hating on T.O., he's way more talented with Quincy Carter, T.O. did not even do drugs, so really that situation is not comparable, and T.O. will be in a Dallas Cowboys uniform next season, if this season doesn't go well I hope Jimmy Johnson come back to Dallas and bring Dave Wanstead and Norv Turner, who looks like he's almost out of a job in Oakland.....

People stop hating on T.O.... never know he could be our ticket to the super bowl...

TO apologist............ :lmao2:

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
Compacity said:

TO simply is frustrated with the Eagles, that is why he said all that crap. BP could be blowing smoke about him, or just hate the guy, I really dont know what to think.

Jimmy aint coming back so dont give your hopes up.

Norv for Offensive Coordinator? There is a chance.

Wannstead isnt leaving Pitt anytime soon If they have Palko next year they have a chance to make some noise.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Bill dont want none of that. TOs gunna be a saint, where ever they are from next year.

Reaction score
Next thing you know TO will be trying to make friends with Taylor to get another big hitter to soften up on him...lol