Roy and TO friends?

1fisher

Reaction score
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Next thing you know TO will be trying to make friends with Taylor to get another big hitter to soften up on him...lol

either that or he will waive a 9 at him...... :D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
If I am mistaken, I beleive the two do talk to each other on occasion.

Not a big deal anyway.

I bet off the field, Terrell Owens is one of the nicest dudes you would ever want to meet, just like Dieon Sanders.

It is when lights, camera, action is yelled is when he makes his horrid transformation..

- Mike G.

I've heard that he is a very nice guy also. From guys who interview him and reporters and the like. Even listening to him bash people he does not sound really like a malicious person...just insane maybe.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Compacity said:
People stop hating on T.O....
Ummmm...no.

never know he could be our ticket to the super bowl...
Why is he scalping them this year instead of Tice? That's his only real chance of geting there, with a ticket.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I think Quincy and McNabb were best friends also. I don't recall Philly giving Qcar a call. Ok, big difference in talent. TO is in the same league as Q. LOL

I thought Quincy was best friends wit Crack...:confused:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
As long as the honeymoon stage is alive and well it's probably possible for T.O. to get along with his teammates. But as soon as it is convenient for T.O. ...friends and T.O. become an oxymoron!

I don't know, I think I've lost all respect and trust for T.O.!

jman

Reaction score
Bungarian said:
Someone at work said that TO and Roy are big friends and talk on the phone and such. Is this true?

I don't know, but I'll call Sally and see if Brenda said anything to Tina about Barbara and Stacy talking to Susy that said something about her sisters friend knowing something about her cousin's daughters boyfriends brother that is supposed to know what is going on with all this talk about Roy and TO spending too much time talking on the phone.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Garland powerplay said:
If TO plays in 06 for Cowboys they will be unstoppable.

And he'll cut right into every cent the Cowboys have -- T.O. doesn't come cheap!

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Supposedly Roy called TO the week of the "TowelGate" game and asked him to keep his celebrations in the endzone. So FWIW I'd say they're pretty close.