Roy Williams/Larry Johnson TD Celebration?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Yes it does refer to the Female anatomy but I thought he was saying, I'm in the House?

Maybe the Diamond thing..?

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
It means that LJ wanted to give someone a diamond cutter in a Hell in a Cell match.... :rolleyes:

irishwaste

Reaction score
Good god lets try not to sound too white here. There is no way guys like Roy and LJ are throwing up the diamond for Van Halen.....

Its da Roc !!

:D

BigWillie

Reaction score
Everyone letting WG show you up and tell you the meaning.

Jay and Kanye use this symbol all the time. Sorta like throwing the 'bones' up. If you're wondering, that means domination. ;)

rysko

Reaction score
diamonds are forever .. you never heard the song by kanye west feat jay-z?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Diamonds...surrounded by poo-poo.....Emmitt Smith anyone? :)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
All of you are wrong. It is a yield sign, warning all drivers to be cautious when entering the roadway, to check both sides and make sure you are clear to enter. Nearly 30 % of all bicycle accidents are caused by the failure to yield. This is a serious matter, and props to Williams and Johnson for making everyone aware....

:rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Call it what you will... I know what it meant when I grew up...

Perhaps Bledose should make the sign for "The Shocker" everytime he throws a TD pass... :D

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
In any case it looks pretty stupid to me. I'm surprised the NFL hasn't fined him for it.

If they fine you for that, then they must fine for the Lambeau Leap, Metrodome Mosh, etc etc