Roy Williams still overrated?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
lol just as soon as I read your post I turn and look at the TV and see Polamallu miss a tackle.

yup. Fred Taylor made him look pretty silly.

superpunk

Reaction score
CATCH17 said:
And another missed tackle by troy.

Does everyone else enjoy his overrated azz consistently getting schooled n coverage, missed tackles, etc, while Roy just continues to murder people?

Yeah, he missed taylor once last week. Troy's missed him twice in the past two minutes of play.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Does everyone else enjoy his overrated azz consistently getting schooled n coverage, missed tackles, etc, while Roy just continues to murder people?

Yeah, he missed taylor once last week. Troy's missed him twice in the past two minutes of play.

I do! I do!

Gotta love theisman making excuses for him..."he's playing with one arm" or "the Jags gameplan is to eliminate the game-changing play ability of Plomoulouma". gag.

The only time they've mentioned him in this game was when they mentioned that they haven't mentioned him...lol.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think the reason why a lot of people are quick to jump all over somebody is because they watch the Cowboys play week in week out and dont watch some of these other guys play as much.

If you watch any player like that with a critical eye you are going to come away disapointed at the end of the day.

superpunk

Reaction score
tomson75 said:
I do! I do!

Gotta love theisman making excuses for him..."he's playing with one arm" or "the Jags gameplan is to eliminate the game-changing play ability of Plomoulouma". gag.

The only time they've mentioned him in this game was when they mentioned that they haven't mentioned him...lol.

He is showing up quite often to wave at the ball-carrier after he's already bee tackled. I appreciate how nice his hair looks during those shots.

As good as Roy.....pffffft.

superpunk

Reaction score
tomson75 said:
...thats the same sound Fred Taylor made as he blew by Troy on that 20 yard pickup.
The pre-game burritos were a bad choice, apparently.

THAT IS A DISGUSTING ACT! :gassy1:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hostile said:
No way. Wearing the star doesn't guarantee anyone a trip to the Pro Bowl. For proof look no further than Terence Newman who did not allow a TD catch all of 2005 and still didn't go to the Pro Bowl.

or 1992 when we had the best defense in football, won 13 games and a super bowl and didnt have one single defensive player voted to the probowl

David