Roy Williams Trade 2.0

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stupid is what stupid does ......... and we are sooooo freaking stupid I cannot even express how pissed off I am right now. This FO has learned nothing over the years from its mistakes which is why we haven't had 2 consecutive 10 win season in forever.

So, now we bring in a guy whose not having a good year.......didn't have a good year last year..............has no familiarity with the offense or chemistry with Dak. But, he's going to come here and do what for us exactly?

What a bonehead move.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
This is literally the Roy Williams trade. Former top 10 pick, physically gifted but lazy dude, had one or two good years... it just makes me sick thinking about it.

You KNOW what's going to freaking happen. We're going to sign Cooper to an extension after the season cause you don't give up a first for a guy unless you plan on paying him, he's going to underproduce in our struggling pass game, the lack of production and guaranteed money's going to make him kick it into neutral, and we'll cut him after 3 seasons and eat a ton of dead cap.

And we had freaking Romo throwing the ball to Williams and it still blew up on us. This is even more doomed to fail. Screw me.

Dre11

Reaction score
This is literally the Roy Williams trade. Former top 10 pick, physically gifted but lazy dude, had one or two good years... it just makes me sick thinking about it.

You KNOW what's going to freaking happen. We're going to sign Cooper to an extension after the season cause you don't give up a first for a guy unless you plan on paying him, he's going to underproduce in our struggling pass game, the lack of production and guaranteed money's going to make him kick it into neutral, and we'll cut him after 3 seasons and eat a ton of dead cap.

And we had freaking Romo throwing the ball to Williams and it still blew up on us. This is even more doomed to fail. Screw me.

No where near, and there's no proof of Cooper work effort, just a rumor.

JayFord

Reaction score
Well you live long enough to not care about dallas or you wrap your tv up in 60 pair of drawers and fling it out the window

Kaiser

Reaction score
So, now we bring in a guy whose not having a good year.......didn't have a good year last year..............has no familiarity with the offense or chemistry with Dak. But, he's going to come here and do what for us exactly?

What a bonehead move.

Are we talking about giving up a #1 for Amari Cooper or giving up a #1 for Dez Bryant? Jerry got crucified for both, I need to keep up here.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The FO just isn't watching the same game most of us watch. There is no other explanation. This team is not an elite WR away from competing. We have a QB issue and OL issues that needed to be addressed first. Dak isn't going to be finding Amari open anymore than he could find Hurns and Gallup.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we talking about giving up a #1 for Amari Cooper or giving up a #1 for Dez Bryant? Jerry got crucified for both, I need to keep up here.

What are you talking about ? If you can't keep up, thats your issue.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Stupid is what stupid does ......... and we are sooooo freaking stupid I cannot even express how pissed off I am right now. This FO has learned nothing over the years from its mistakes which is why we haven't had 2 consecutive 10 win season in forever.

What a bonehead move.

Hater!

:laugh:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He also came in and we were hopeful

This trade? We suck still

Right. We had a prolific passer and a good shot at making some noise in the post season in 2008. We are 3-4 and not looking like much of anything right now. Trade makes no sense on any level.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This could have been placed in any of the ongoing threads. Of course Atlanta had to make one of his own.

We all expect that by now

yimyammer

Reaction score
You KNOW what's going to freaking happen. We're going to sign Cooper to an extension after the season

Hey, that's an improvement, if I recall correctly, they signed Roy Willy to an extension before he ever played a down