Rumor about Classlessness of Philly fans

Mike 1967

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Hate to rip on fans of a team for this...and maybe the Camera man was just looking for specific types of fans.

But man alive I do not think I have seen a group of uglier fans on a football broadcast.

It seems they normally try to get a good mix of people, but everyone they showed looked ugly.

:laugh1:

Hey BP

I was thinking that the majority of them had that same blue color grunge look that you are sporting in your avatars :D

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
my buddy greg and i took stuff from philthy fans all night...i mean serious trash-talking, words i cant repeat on the forum lol, but trust me it became silent when ROY took it to the house, security had to restrain at least 10 guys from the three rows above us cause they were ready to fight as we were, then security comes up to us and goes, "just stay seated until every1 leaves" LOL it was a classic but we got the last laugh for sure, and also it was a crazy night for sure

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mike 1967 said:
Hey BP

I was thinking that the majority of them had that same blue color grunge look that you are sporting in your avatars :D

My hair is not green. :mad: :laugh1:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
mschmidt64 said:
I was at the game, and I can confirm that Brian Dawkins was dancing on the field during TV timeouts when the Iggles were up 20-7.

Arsehole.
Ya he was, trying to dance on a grave but, unfortunately for him, it was before the funeral. During that same TV timeout they also put a huge thing up on the widescreen that said, "Dallas Doormats". Part of me thinks those two things really got the sideline fired up.

Rockytop6

Reaction score
No rumor but fact. BrAinPaiNt, "ugly is as ugly does". Quote by Rockytop6.