Rumor: Antonio Brown being traded to the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is a shady football team. You are holding a player hostage because you want a rd1 pick knowing you dont want him on your team. And he is sabotaging you attempt to trade him lol. Pure comedy
Nothing Shady. It's business.

ICP

Reaction score
Nothing Shady. It's business.
Totaly agree, you can't blame Pittsburgh for wanting to get value for a player with Browns skills. Brown is the one IMHO that is screwing the thing up. Wasn't he the one that started crying for a trade? But now the baby wants to cherry pick where he goes? If he wants out of Pitt and is basically forcing their hand and where he has been playing for a pretty successful team then man up and accept where you get traded to. What a Cockroach

BigD_95

Reaction score
Honestly...I'm shocked Pittsburgh even got a deal done. How dumb do you have to be to take on that contract of a 30 year old washed up bipolar freakzoid...

Buffalo deserves to go 0-16 for that stupidity. :popcorn:

He might be an idiot but he isnt washed up. He is still the best receiver in the league.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
So pathetic that this clown basically gets to cherry pick the team he wants to go to. Not that I like the Steelers by any means but there's really no way they arent going to get screwed on any trade they make.
Not really, and not saying that he is not a Diva,, but you have to know that AB has a fat bank account and he is pushing 31, just saying.
His mind set is probably... "Man I got enough dead cash sitting around, that even the rats are buying bling."
Ab knows where he is at, and just because he has gone all Diva, does not mean that AB has lost even a half step.. he just wants a ring, and he knows he aint getting no ring in Buffalo, that was some funny good stuff right there... people need to recognize that right there,, you think that trade just manifested itself?
H to the No.. The Rooneys made that call,, that's good stuff right there guys,, read between the lines.. Those boys would send him to a Russian insurgent camp if they could make the deal, but they started ringing up the next best place that seemed to be the next most similar location and that was Buffalo.
Everybody wants to claim AB is a Diva, maybe so, I don't care, I just look at it like AB wants to go to a contender, and he is waiting for those dirty Patriots that keep putting rings on fingers and Lombardis on the shelf to step in.
Cant really say I blame him.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Totaly agree, you can't blame Pittsburgh for wanting to get value for a player with Browns skills. Brown is the one IMHO that is screwing the thing up. Wasn't he the one that started crying for a trade? But now the baby wants to cherry pick where he goes? If he wants out of Pitt and is basically forcing their hand and where he has been playing for a pretty successful team then man up and accept where you get traded to. What a Cockroach
he wanted out of pittsburgh because of ben, as past players have said the very same thing Brown has said about him.

Pants

Reaction score
AB was on the show “tanked” and they made him a fantastic fish tank and it had all of the steeler colors and their logo in there.

Rut roh rorge

ConceptCoop

Reaction score
IR might be the worst reporter in all of sports. The guy is constantly wrong. Zero credibility.

He actually breaks a lot of news. It’s only that he is so credible that you notice when he misses. He’s one of the most credible reporters in sports, actually.

GridironGreat

Reaction score
Raiders think Cowboys fans would be mad at turning our 1st round pick into their Antonio Brown trade.

I don't think anyone here or in the FO would've ever wanted Antonio Brown here.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Word is out that A. Brown isn't happy with the idea of playing for and in Buffalo.

Too bad. He acted up, lost out on his options and now he's stuck with the Bills.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
He actually breaks a lot of news. It’s only that he is so credible that you notice when he misses. He’s one of the most credible reporters in sports, actually.

Yeah right. You are just another sheep in the herd. When you through a bowl of spaghetti against the wall a couple noodles will stick.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Not really, and not saying that he is not a Diva,, but you have to know that AB has a fat bank account and he is pushing 31, just saying.
His mind set is probably... "Man I got enough dead cash sitting around, that even the rats are buying bling."
Ab knows where he is at, and just because he has gone all Diva, does not mean that AB has lost even a half step.. he just wants a ring, and he knows he aint getting no ring in Buffalo, that was some funny good stuff right there... people need to recognize that right there,, you think that trade just manifested itself?
H to the No.. The Rooneys made that call,, that's good stuff right there guys,, read between the lines.. Those boys would send him to a Russian insurgent camp if they could make the deal, but they started ringing up the next best place that seemed to be the next most similar location and that was Buffalo.
Everybody wants to claim AB is a Diva, maybe so, I don't care, I just look at it like AB wants to go to a contender, and he is waiting for those dirty Patriots that keep putting rings on fingers and Lombardis on the shelf to step in.
Cant really say I blame him.

Exactly. You and LatinMind NAILED it. The rest of the whiners on here are laughable.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
he wanted out of pittsburgh because of ben, as past players have said the very same thing Brown has said about him.

Yep. Ben is a Dbag and so is most everyone in their front office. They'll pay the QB but most everyone else on their roster can't get fair market value. They roll like the Pats do which is a winning formula. But when guys like Bell or Brown don't want to bend their way, then abut 85% of fans side with Mgmt. It's just a SMMFH type moment IMO.

kskboys

Reaction score
Yep. Ben is a Dbag and so is most everyone in their front office. They'll pay the QB but most everyone else on their roster can't get fair market value. They roll like the Pats do which is a winning formula. But when guys like Bell or Brown don't want to bend their way, then abut 85% of fans side with Mgmt. It's just a SMMFH type moment IMO.
Let's see, a fan's entire being as a fan is based on winning. Soooo, the fans root for strategies that win. And you have some problem w/ the winning strategy?

Define "fair market value" in this case. If a team grossly overpays a player, does that mean every team should overpay players? A team offers a player enough so they never have to work again, enough to make their kid's kid's kid's rich, but it's not enough? And then they complain using meaningless terms such as "fair market value"?

Man, if you don't want to play, don't play. But, it's amazing how these guys are actually getting others to feel sorry for them, after making millions just because they won the genetic lottery. Sad, that's what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.