Rumor: Antonio Brown being traded to the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The Media jumped the gun on this topic, lol.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Only ammo he's got left is to retire...Not sure he's gonna walk away from that much money. Better get used to making snow angels.:rolleyes:
Can't remember the safties name in Buffalo but reports are Brown had an affair with the wife of one of the safties. Heard he was also with her the night of the wedding. Don't think that will go over well with teammates.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Money is still on Raiders for me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can we stop all the posts that are rumors and rumors about players who do NOT impact the Cowboys at all..this is out of control..

rumors are waste of space but waste to this part of CZ which is COWBOY fan related news only.. its already stretch talking NFC East or NFC but when it starts with rumors all around the league theres another spot here for that..move this crud out of here..:facepalm::angry:

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I'm not an Antonio fan and can understand why teams don't want him, but apparently this old washed up player can still produce catch
Honestly...I'm shocked Pittsburgh even got a deal done. How dumb do you have to be to take on that contract of a 30 year old washed up bipolar freakzoid...

Buffalo deserves to go 0-16 for that stupidity. :popcorn:

How is Brown washed up, is he coming off a bad season of production?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree if he stayed in Pittsburgh. The Buffalo offensive system and roster is much, much different.
Absolutely his opportunity to put up big numbers will be reduced in Buffalo, but as you say, that’s because of the system (and the quality around him - or lack thereof) and not because he is aging and has lost anything.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Sorry, but I was watching NFL morning stools and they showed a quote that the Bills are OUT of the AB trading biz....

DFWJC

Reaction score
Brown and Zay Jones won't make a bad paring for Josh Allen

Still funny stuff. You knew the Steelers weren't going to let him land somewhere real nice. :muttley:

Oh well, sounds like it's nothing real

Carson

Reaction score
Brown and Zay Jones won't make a bad paring for Josh Allen

Still funny stuff. You knew the Steelers weren't going to let him land somewhere real nice. :muttley:

False rumors now apparently since he refused to go

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Lol I was in movies for captain marvel and I saw he was traded then as the movie ended it was off lol this guys just another diva

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm sorry, guys. Your kids are probably at school right now thinking Antonio Brown is a Buffalo Bill.

This is like the worst day of my life.

Sydla

Reaction score
You do not give up 2nd round draft picks for old headcase WRs.....Jesus...I need to be an NFL GM. :rolleyes:

Thank God you are not. Or someone would have a team of all Boise State players.

Status
Not open for further replies.