Rumor: Bengals are expected to release La'el Collins

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One and done in Cincy? Mercy!

He will find a landing spot. Not in Dallas. But it won't be for big bucks.
It reminds me of his name on that coach’s list at LSU of players that didn’t want to do the work.

After an excellent start to his career, it seems like those questions about his work ethic are back.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
So he still doesn't play for Dallas, right?

Jarntt

Reaction score
LG? Unless he’s too broken down at this point.
I wonder if he has been humbled at all and is willing to start putting in the work? Also, I wonder if he would sign a cheap one year deal. I guess the two kind of go hand in hand. In theory he could directly or indirectly back up all 4 of our OG and OT spots which would be pretty helpful depending on the answer to my first two sentences and based on the fact that Steele is recovering and Tyron will be lucky to play half a season. I don't get the feeling that the Cowboys hold the same grudge as the message board agenda crew on here, but who knows. Bigger issue is it's been a while since he played well enough to help an NFL team which may also lead back to sentence #1.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me, but it cost nothing to kick the tires and see where his head is. Then again they may already know.........it's pretty telling Bengal wants him going after only 1 year.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For a team that really needs OL to release you speaks volumes. Sure, there's the cap to contend with, but they have to keep their QB1 standing. He will not be coming here