Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

Beaker42

Reaction score
So Dak was kissing a girl?

No disrespect to the OP but I didn’t hear about this until now and I’m sure many others haven’t as well. You only feed the trash gossip by spreading the news.
Yeah, it would’ve been better for all if he’d been in hotel room with a stripper, another dude and some coke. No worries then. Oh wait, only applies to Taints players.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What bad situation? You can see more then just a person that might be Dak doing exactly what?

Hanging around strippers with other knuckleheads rarely, if ever, leads to something good. The dude has already got put into a bad situation due to crap like this and got his butt kicked.

Stop hanging around people who went down the wrong path in life while you're on your way to become a multi-millionaire. I'm not entirely sure what is difficult here.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Stop hanging around people who went down the wrong path in life while you're on your way to become a multi-millionaire. I'm not entirely sure what is difficult here.

First we don’t even know if it’s him and even so what did he do wrong by being out at a club with other NFL players. Other millionaires?

Everyone wants athletes to live in a bubble!

GORICO

Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

daboy--- you have a picture of the coolest looking cat---is that your cat or just a picture?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
First we don’t know if it’s him and even so what did he do wrong by being out at a club with other NFL players. Other millionaires?

First off, it's him. Secondly, I'm not sure how else to explain it, he has already shown that he finds himself getting into trouble when he's out late hanging around moronic people. It's on him to put himself into better situations and hang around the right people. I'd distance myself from Zeke off the field, to start. Since he's a known dope who seems to either do stupid crap the media latches onto or is easily triggered by trolls.

But if you're okay with our front office giving a dude who can't stay away from slipping his tongue down strippers throats, then okay. Just don't be surprised when a brawl breaks out and he's caught in the middle of it....again. But I guess with the "Good guy Dak" label everyone has given him, he'll just be the savior yet again.

GORICO

Reaction score
I thought the scandalous video was Dak overthrowing a wide open receiver. My mistake.
Marcus--- that is the best response yet to this thread.....and i will agree it really frustrated me when Dak would overthrow easy TD's to Gallup all season..and one huge one to # 80...Dak may have been closer to 30 TD's for the season

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
First off, it's him. Secondly, I'm not sure how else to explain it, he has already shown that he finds himself getting into trouble when he's out late hanging around moronic people. It's on him to put himself into better situations and hang around the right people. I'd distance myself from Zeke off the field, to start. Since he's a known dope who seems to either do stupid crap the media latches onto or is easily triggered by trolls.

But if you're okay with our front office giving a dude who can't stay away from slipping his tongue down strippers throats, then okay. Just don't be surprised when a brawl breaks out and he's caught in the middle of it....again. But I guess with the "Good guy Dak" label everyone has given him, he'll just be the savior yet again.

Ok let’s say it is Dak, you can see what he is doing in that video...really? Or just go with the accusation that he was doing something. I’m glad you’re not a prosecutor.

And secondly I know that Dak got into a fight when he was 20 years old while in college. So did I and I am one of the most honest and professional people you will meet today. look I’m not calling Dak a good or bad guy, or am I advocating for us to pay him (though they will because there are no other options). I’m just stating that I don’t get the opinions of the people that want athletes to isolate themselves. Though I do think that no matter what they do for leisure, they should do the right things in life.

I’m going to leave this conversation at that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
While a couple of his teammates watch.
Those losers and their monkey business really showed Dak.

Dak will be getting a 100 million contract soon while they steal old ladies purses to pay for 22" rims on their 1990 Crown Victorias.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Those losers and their monkey business really showed Dak.

Dak will be getting a 100 million contract soon while they steal old ladies purses to pay for 22" rims on their 1990 Crown Victorias.

xwalker with the subtle racial jab....

Bravo.

Them

Reaction score
Pffffttt...It's only scandalous if you don't like the Cowboys!
F3Vk3ef.png

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Considering that the Protagonist in my story is Dak Prescott, that is an idiot accusation.

I’m sure Dak’s biracial background allows you to give a “pass” in your mind.

Monkey business....22” rims....Crown Victorias

Just an unfortunate choice of phrase and stereotyping.

Last edited:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m sure Dak’s biracial background allows you to give a “pass” in your mind.

Monkey business....22” rims....Crown Victorias

Just an unfortunate choice of phrase and stereotyping.

There is a saying "It's probably you".

Example: If you think other people are arses, you're probably the arse.

erod

Reaction score
I heard Dak tore the tags off his mattress.

Such thuggery.