Rumor: Dak Prescott Involved In Scandalous Video

blueblood70

Reaction score
yet another stupid thread, why does the Mods let these things go..this belongs in another section or another site..not sports related and no substance at all..its a poop stirring thread.. I guess the precious White House and pass the plate and straw weren't available, oh wait that all our 90s players in the HOF, that got Caught..

too bad SM wasn't alive and kicking then..we might have had no team..Thanks TMZ

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. The only reason this video is a “big deal” is because the OP posted it and said it was a “big deal”? It wasn’t reported by the media or Goodell or Mara or ESPN or any other person/ media of significance but a Cowboys “fan” made a big deal of nothing and now the Cowboys are another victim of media bias? Lol, good stuff.

Another “poor us” attempt that leads to nothing but making Cowboys fans look bad. Nice try.
Oh sop your whining. If I didn't post it someone else would have. It's more juicy than Kellen being fat. By the way, if you're going to quote me, don't lie. Maybe I missed it. Show me where I typed "big deal".
Yea, that's what I thought.
:rolleyes:

HZjGHE0.jpg

Why some of our fans reply to fellow Cowboys fans with such arrogance is beyond comprehension. I guess being a jerk behind a keyboard turns them on. Congrats aria, you've been added to yet another posters ignore list. :lmao:

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
HZcUDtY.jpg

Here We Go Again! We Know Our Dak. And The Video Shows Absolutely Nothing. They're After Our Young Players & The Media Thrives On Topics As This. If It Is True, So What? The Young QB Is Allowed To Go Out And Have A Little Fun.

Witness Stated "Dak and Keenan got away. You must put this out there. Love your site, and love Sports Gossip, keep up the great work!"

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/02/01/rumor-dak-prescott-involved-in-scandalous-video-with-keenan-allen-melvin-gordans-mom-a-stripper-video/

RUMORS should be banned from this site

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I know a Dak who got himself into two situation before the draft. So no, I don't know "this Dak" you speak of, for all I know, he's going to implode. Hanging around strip clubs with another knucklehead, like Zeke, doesn't help things.

Put yourself into better situations. Not all of us have had mugshots before a job interview. Not all of us got our butts kicked at a freakin' beach over some Spring break girls.

Dude has a knack for putting himself in bad places. Glad he's going to get a big contract. Really, I am. That won't blow up in our faces at all. Zeke's contract won't either.

rags747

Reaction score
So Dak was kissing a girl?

No disrespect to the OP but I didn’t hear about this until now and I’m sure many others haven’t as well. You only feed the trash gossip by spreading the news.
Oh My Lordy Me...By kissing a girl in public you are making a statement that you prefer girls to boys which in todays society certainly will offend someone. The audacity of Dak!

aria

Reaction score
Oh sop your whining. If I didn't post it someone else would have. It's more juicy than Kellen being fat. By the way, if you're going to quote me, don't lie. Maybe I missed it. Show me where I typed "big deal".
Yea, that's what I thought.
:rolleyes:

HZjGHE0.jpg

Why some of our fans reply to fellow Cowboys fans with such arrogance is beyond comprehension. I guess being a jerk behind a keyboard turns them on. Congrats aria, you've been added to yet another posters ignore list. :lmao:
I’m a jerk in real life too not just behind a keyboard and that’s not the only thing that “turns me on”.

I will say I apologize if I miss quoted you, that’s a pet peeve of mine. God, I hate apologizing, it’s such a turn off.

goshan

Reaction score
who cares. I’ve made out with tons of girls in clubs. Hardly a scandal. He’s a dude.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Not much to see here but I do think that Dak is not quite the fine upstanding young man many here give him credit for. I hear a lot of 'say the right thing' salesmanship in many of his soundbites. He seems like a bit of a player who knows how the game is played.

robjay04

Reaction score
Oh My Lordy Me...By kissing a girl in public you are making a statement that you prefer girls to boys which in todays society certainly will offend someone. The audacity of Dak!

It’s just BS but a large part of the population are driven by headlines, not content.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Drinking in a club and kissing a stripper.......who among us hasn't done that a time or two? :lmao2:

Quite a few judging by some of the comments! People want him to be a hermit or be this holy Christian boy like Wentz. Wentz hunts and Dak parties, but it doesn’t make Wentz a better person!