Twitter: Rumor: Dallas attempting to trade for OT Chuma Edoga?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Backup swing tackle type.

“It is somewhat of a miracle that Edoga is still on the Jets roster. Edoga was selected by GM Joe Douglas’s predecessor, Mike Maccagnan, in the third round of the 2019 draft. He’s had three years to prove himself but has not done anything to inspire confidence in his potential.”

He's had eight starts but has twice been on IR since then.

starfan1

Reaction score
Backup swing tackle type.

“It is somewhat of a miracle that Edoga is still on the Jets roster. Edoga was selected by GM Joe Douglas’s predecessor, Mike Maccagnan, in the third round of the 2019 draft. He’s had three years to prove himself but has not done anything to inspire confidence in his potential.”

2021 - 100 snaps played, 2 penalties, 1 sack allowed. 57.7 grade. Had 6 penalties in 2019 in a little over 400 snaps
hell fit right in here

HungryLion

Reaction score
A trade like this actually makes sense with the Cowboys FO way of doing things.

he is a talented guy that hasn’t done much in the league yet, largely due to injury. But he has potential

Would be a decent swing tackle I think.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Why would the Jets trade away an offensive tackle when they will be without Mekhi Becton for the entire year? I think this is more rumor than reality.
Especially since he's been playing RG...I think there is more truth to the Ezra Cleveland rumors.