Twitter: Rumor: Dallas attempting to trade for OT Chuma Edoga?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Aaron Wilson is usually pretty reliable. He got tricked here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Telling me to chill is rather funny coming from someone who calls so many members here haters for holding opinions contrary to yours.

I hope for the best for the cheap FAs we pick up, but also understand there are major reasons why they are cheap. Some overcome those reasons, but we've also seen plenty of fail in that regard since the Joneses adopted this philosophy.
We can agree to disagree.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We can agree to disagree.

I will say that I like this new version of you I'm seeing here. Rather than being insulting, you've been cordial about me disagreeing with you. I appreciate that and hope that maybe all the hater stuff can be left behind this year (even if there are some on here who are unreasonable in their feelings about certain players). I certainly hope for the best this season, even if I have my concerns.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
This would have been a fantastic trade earlier in the season when the Jets had no leverage, and he could have had an entire preseason working with us.

I’m still a little stumped why the Cowboys thought Tyron was going to be healthy this year.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I reached out to my buddy who is a degenerate Jets fan and he likes him and told me the jets won’t trade him. Now I want him.

CWR

Reaction score
Why is he talking about roster and camp evaluations? Isn’t that the coaching staffs job ?

It's so irritating them not just saying who they plan to start at LT. It's as if they think they are sitting on this huge strategic advantage and they are playing it brilliantly.

Everyone and their mom know Tyler will start.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know when your team HOPES to sign the guy who even the Jets don't want at swing tackle to play swing tackle............ someone didn't do their job in the offseason. Stephen you turd.........

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Only JJ and SJ.can take a relatively positive statement like, "I feel really good about... " and turn it into a tawdry cliché. I cringe every time I hear them answer a media question with, "I feel really good.about..."

Reactions: BAT

conner01

Reaction score
They need a swing tackle. Balls not ready yet.
I could live with ball as swing if they brought in a starter at OT. They aren’t bringing in two tackles
But I don’t get signing a swing when you are scrambling for a starter
Just go get a starter and use your fall back as a last resort, not the first option

Reactions: BAT