Rumor: Dion Lewis

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Being showcased by the Patriots..this weekend....Cowboys interested. They need a lead back like Alfred Morris..We need a complimentart piece like Lewis. Sounds like a good trade to me. Comments?:rolleyes:

basstapp

Reaction score
We need to give the ball to zeek every play possible. I don't want him coming off the field for an injury prone back.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Being showcased by the Patriots..this weekend....Cowboys interested. They need a lead back like Alfred Morris..We need a complimentart piece like Lewis. Sounds like a good trade to me. Comments?:rolleyes:
Yes yes yes........ did I mention yes?????

JBond

Reaction score
Nope. We also need a lead RB. With the injury history of McFadden we would be wise to keep Morris.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I'd rather get by with Morris/McFadden/Hillman.

If we make a trade, get a CB, S, or DE.

Satchel89

Reaction score
They are ok with who they have. The combination is good enough until Zeke gets back.

Swanny

Reaction score
I'd do it. Only because I like me some Rod Smith. In Rod Smith I Trust (backing up DMC)

Plankton

Reaction score
The Patriots signed Rex Burkhead and Mike Gillislee, and have James White as well. They use a RB by committee, and don't need an Alfred Morris, especially since he doesn't contribute on special teams.

windjc

Reaction score
You made this up. This isn't a hot rumor.